rate my 15 year old friends physique

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
Screenshot 20200921 202417 Instagram
this nigga finna be my fitness coach, cause im bloated skinny fat skelly right now from eating junkfood.

I wish I asked this dude for help sooner tbh.

I wasted a whole year when could've been slayer rn

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, karbo, Madhate and 1 other person
ok

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Looks bloated

• Hmm...
do y'all consider that shit? he's only be in working out 8 months

• Woah
Reactions: St. Wristcel
JK
looks lean af. Ideal physique tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Administrator and PYT
JK
looks lean af. Ideal physique tbh
you got me tbh. i was too high inhib to ask for help at the start of the year but I realised how subhuman my body looks.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
do y'all consider that shit? he's only be in working out 8 months
Bro ngl this guy has gifted Genetics. He has perfect body type (imo, not to coping just bodybuild niggas) it might take you a while to get like that but he’s super lean, not bloated, etc. good luck and stay along with your diet.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, bladeeout, owlofathena and 3 others
Bro ngl this guy has gifted Genetics. He has perfect body type (imo, not to coping just bodybuild niggas) it might take you a while to get like that but he’s super lean, not bloated, etc. good luck and stay along with your diet.
We both 14 don't we build muscle faster or some shit? he also had my exact body when he started

• Woah
Reactions: St. Wristcel
We both 14 don't we build muscle faster or some shit? he also had my exact body when he started
bodybuilding is actually pretty dependent on genetics, but who knows, you may end up mogging him quicker than he did you

• +1
@personalityinkwell opinions on his body?

you think it's ideal or nah

@personalityinkwell opinions on his body?

you think it's ideal or nah
i'm more into 15 yo girls than boys tbh

but your friends body seems it may appeal to foids. i'm not an expert though

• JFL
Reactions: godirl, Lolcel and PYT
how do you get a body like that? can i get it with leanmaxxing and body weight exercises or do i need barbells or roids or something

• +1
he's small but lean nonetheless

• +1
how do you get a body like that? can i get it with leanmaxxing and body weight exercises or do i need barbells or roids or something
My friend. was skinny fat as fuck before he started. he gave me his routine and said to do it.

Cut 500 calories for 2-3 months while lifting. Maintain after and keep lifting and adding weight I assume.

He say's he doesn't believe in bulking cause it gets you fat

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, goat2x and Deleted member 1476
he's small but lean nonetheless
He mogs everyone at my age body wise. facially too since it's lean.

everyone my age is skinny fat, anorexic, or landwhale. only the lean kids are considered cute by girls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
roids? jfl

this body is easily achievable with doing some calisthenics and getting lean with slight caloric deficit

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and PYT
roids? jfl

this body is easily achievable with doing some calisthenics and getting lean with slight caloric deficit
Yeah this doesn't look anywhere near roids

• +1
good genetics

• +1
roids? jfl

i will do this

• +1
My friend. was skinny fat as fuck before he started. he gave me his routine and said to do it.

Cut 500 calories for 2-3 months while lifting. Maintain after and keep lifting and adding weight I assume.

View attachment 685958
wtf is that
7 day workout routine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and PYT
slayer physique

• +1

View attachment 685958
wtf is this jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and PYT
  • +1
what athlete lol?
He's an athlete. Nigga wakes up every morning at 6 am to run 2 miles.

I've seen him run nigga was the fastest in his whole school

He's an athlete. Nigga wakes up every morning at 6 am to run 2 miles.

I've seen him run nigga was the fastest in his whole school
doing shit like biceps (which gives you no advantage) after a sport specific workout is literally worthless he is a dumbass nigga

• Hmm...
Is it cause of the 7 day workout? He's a athlete so that's prob why
why are you doing everything with like 15+ reps?

you need to do compound movements like bench press, deadlift, squat, ohp

you don't need to individually work on your abs. Abs are involved while doing compound movements like deadlift. Also your abs won't be any more visible if you work them more. If you want your abs to show you have to get leaner, working them out additionally won't help

individual forearm training is a meme, they won't grow

be careful to not give yourself sleep apnea with all that neck training

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, goat2x and PYT
doing shit like biceps (which gives you no advantage) after a sport specific workout is literally worthless he is a dumbass nigga
Tighten up nigga. I don't think he does it for any sport. I just mentioned he's a athlete.

Don't know honestly. It's better than nothing

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
He probably looks small af in a tshirt but still good for a 15 year old

• +1
This is the best program for beginners

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x and PYT
why are you doing everything with like 15+ reps?

you need to do compound movements like bench press, deadlift, squat, ohp

you don't need to individually work on your abs. Abs are involved while doing compound movements like deadlift. Also your abs won't be any more visible if you work them more. If you want your abs to show you have to get leaner, working them out additionally won't help

individual forearm training is a meme, they won't grow

be careful to not give yourself sleep apnea with all that neck training
He's only now going the gym NOW jfl. we both going to planet fitness too cause we some fucking bums.

I didn't read his routine till now

• +1
This is the best program for beginners

I'm gonna go to Planet Fitness for the first few months with him. After a few months when my mom sees I'm not wasting her money she'll get me LA fitness which has all the actual equipment and shit.

• +1
also wtf is that exercise selection
tricep kickbacks are fucking trash

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and PYT
You do 3 types of exercises for your biceps but only 1 for your back when its literally 20x the size and its far more important for aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and PYT
also wtf is that exercise selection
tricep kickbacks are fucking trash
ion know he does all that shit its his routine. like i said it's better than not doing anything 😩

Mogs me to self harm

• +1
aspie niggas be commenting "meh, not bad for a kid" while his physique mogs 90% of population

• +1
aspie niggas be commenting "meh, not bad for a kid" while his physique mogs 90% of population
It's alright if you compare him to adult bodybuilders with experience and who actually go to the gym.

But like you said he mogs a majority of men. I've never seen a body like his irl. not even at a beach

Bodyweight exercises are not that effective for most people especially fitness beginners because they’re just hard af to do with the proper form and intensity to stimulate significant muscle development

Also need a lot more reps so u need a much better cardio base than a rookie gymcel would need to start seeing results just 3-4 weeks after starting

• +1
It's alright if you compare him to adult bodybuilders with experience and who actually go to the gym.

But like you said he mogs a majority of men. I've never seen a body like his irl. not even at a beach

He looks like he’s around legit low 10s bodyfat %

People that lean irl with even somewhat decent muscular development (especially non blacks) are rarer than 6’4 people (at least from empirical evidence in America)

Millions of niggas online think they’re 12 percent body fat but they’re in reality a lot closer to 18-20% lmao

• +1
He looks like he’s around legit low 10s bodyfat %

People that lean irl with even somewhat decent muscular development (especially non blacks) are rarer than 6’4 people (at least from empirical evidence in America)

Millions of niggas online think they’re 12 percent body fat but they’re in reality a lot closer to 18-20% lmao
exactly. i'm 14 and gonna diet down to 12% for 2-3 months. you think i should do it?