Rate my 2 years of gymcelling progress

B

blackbencarson

Bronze
April 2020 to Jan 2022
Snapchat 1148621106

20220101 085942

jfl how pathetic is it that my body still looks the exact same

this is what 2 years of lifting while being too stupid to eat like a normal human being looks like

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 11388 and 1 other person
why you have tits as a male bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, ShowerMaxxing and Johanjohan
Minecraft jaw.

Dude get a push up bra asap, thank me later

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: recessed, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16571 and 2 others
Nigga did u even go on a calorie deficit??? Moron lol fc fighters cut hella weight in a matter of weeks u csn t cut it in 2yrs???

• JFL
Reactions: blackbencarson
Mirin

• JFL
You're still fat cause you get off to getting called out for your failure. Being useless clearly gives you some gay sense of comfort. But the reality is no one feels bad for you or cares at all so stop posting this shit

• +1
Reactions: intovoid
You're still fat cause you get off to getting called out for your failure. Being useless clearly gives you some gay sense of comfort. But the reality is no one feels bad for you or cares at all so stop posting this shit
hes fat prob because he doesnt wanna diet

You look so bloated somehow, way more than your bf would indicate

• +1
Subhuman to Subhuman with biceps

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and blackbencarson
i'm fat because low iq

You should cut and get gyno surgery then keep building muscle without getting too fat.

• +1
Reactions: intovoid and blackbencarson
hey bro have you heard of a calorie deficit ?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, intovoid and blackbencarson
Yes but I'm stupid
stop being stupid nigga, if you really wanted to you would have lost that weight by now, I've lost 40+ lbs and kept it off so im sure u can too.

• +1
Reactions: intovoid
stop being stupid nigga, if you really wanted to you would have lost that weight by now, I've lost 40+ lbs and kept it off so im sure u can too.
How do I just stop being stupid :feelsuhh:

How do I just stop being stupid :feelsuhh:
literally figure out how many calories u burn on an average day and eat 500 less than that, and if you cheat and eat some junk food like 500 calories worth then u need to go for a long walk the next day. if u cannot manage to do this then idk what to say

literally figure out how many calories u burn on an average day and eat 500 less than that, and if you cheat and eat some junk food like 500 calories worth then u need to go for a long walk the next day. if u cannot manage to do this then idk what to say
I do that but I'm too stupid to not binge eat

I do that but I'm too stupid to not binge eat
sounds like some low iq cope, do you really expect a girl to have sex with you (potential to have children) if you cannot stop putting food in your mouth? like i know its not easy but you just gotta do it, and if u fail try again, and if you can't then i think you deserve the situation that you are in

sounds like some low iq cope, do you really expect a girl to have sex with you (potential to have children) if you cannot stop putting food in your mouth? like i know its not easy but you just gotta do it, and if u fail try again, and if you can't then i think you deserve the situation that you are in
I obviously deserve the situation I'm in lol that was never a question. I'm subhuman trash that's why girls don't want me