Too cringe to watch...

Cringe GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7776, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
"do you want to fuck with a black cock"
"Sure"

BBCpilled again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 9837 and 4 others
Is he a virgin?
Yes. It's those virgin sfcels (like higgabigga) who are obsessed with black men and their cocks. They watch blacked and get the idea that all white women want black cock. Way more annoying than even some ethnic supremacists in this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Yes. It's those virgin sfcels (like higgabigga) who are obsessed with black men and their cocks. They watch blacked and get the idea that all white women want black cock. Way more annoying than even some ethnic supremacists in this forum.

View attachment 848493
@higgabigga is not a virgin

@JimmyRebel rope asap you fucking dwarf its over for you

View attachment 848493
If you consider fingering as sex, and I do, then I am not a virgin. I have had two girlfriends in the past. Keep barking for me you utter crying dog. And yes, you're straightup delusionamxxing to 100 if you keep denying that black men have a lot more appeal to white girls under 20 than do white men, silly cope.

If you consider fingering as sex, and I do, then I am not a virgin. I have had two girlfriends in the past. Keep barking for me you utter crying dog. And yes, you're straightup delusionamxxing to 100 if you keep denying that black men have a lot more appeal to white girls under 20 than do white men, silly cope.
Why on earth didn't you put your dick in her vagina, if you got to finger her? You couldn't get your dick up due to your GIGA LOW T?

He wouldn't be lusting after black penis otherwise.
I think anyone who fetishises race is creepy. Sure you can have a preference but a fetish is much more. I think white women who like black cock are the same as white men who want “tight Asian pussy”. Both dehumanise and doesn’t take into account the actual person. Does that make sense??

I think anyone who fetishises race is creepy. Sure you can have a preference but a fetish is much more. I think white women who like black cock are the same as white men who want “tight Asian pussy”. Both dehumanise and doesn’t take into account the actual person. Does that make sense??
Yeahl

Why on earth didn't you put your dick in her vagina, if you got to finger her? You couldn't get your dick up due to your GIGA LOW T?
I was 14 and was scared of sexual intercourse like that, kid.
Except white women who fetishize black men are a lot more common. And white guys dont fetishize "tight asian pussy" its just the last resort white incels have when white girls reject them

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps

Except white women who fetishize black men are a lot more common. And white guys dont fetishize "tight asian pussy" its just the last resort white incels have when white girls reject them
Asian women date out more than white women. Cope, chads like wontstopnoodling slay Asian stacies all the time

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps

Cope. You were disappointed, because she didn't have a BBC.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Asian women date out more than white women. Cope, chads like wontstopnoodling slay Asian stacies all the time
there are less asian women in the west than there are white women.
The thing is, whatever white guys that are left incels by white women rejecting them end up fucking the asian girls. so the number of asian girls who are in interracial relationships is 100% dependent on the number of white girls who are in interracial relationships.
If white women stopped fucking niggas, then white men wouldnt have to ricemaxx, and asian girls would have to fuck changs.
Cope. You were disappointed, because she didn't have a BBC.

View attachment 848521
caged

there are less asian women in the west than there are white women.
The thing is, whatever white guys that are left incels by white women rejecting them end up fucking the asian girls. so the number of asian girls who are in interracial relationships is 100% dependent on the number of white girls who are in interracial relationships.
If white women stopped fucking niggas, then white men wouldnt have to ricemaxx, and asian girls would have to fuck changs.

caged
Cope
I’ve never seen a white incel with an Asian women ever

View attachment 848495
My favorite poster dropping truthbombs again, mirin

Fucking 0:22 NPC women, you got to chain then into your basement and forcebreed them.