rate my 52 year old chadpreet uncle

D

Deleted member 17676

This life is rigged and u will lose even if u win
Tau

he is 52 here jfl,mogs most of the users here plus he is 6'2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 20652, Deleted member 15370 and 4 others
@8PSLcel
@Preston
@Octillionaire
@SubhumanCurrycel
@Chadpreetmaybe
@justinzayn
@StrangerDanger
@Chadeep
@justbentbro

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro, Deleted member 16369, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Probably a chad of his era, amazing hairline, i would be grateful to have that hairline at that age jfl

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
He looks good. htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
kinda lowball i think,a bit of grooming and i dont think anyone can mog him at his age
He's descended with agepill. He'd ascend with younger skin and better hairline.

• +1
normie but mirin bones

• Hmm...
He's descended with agepill. He'd ascend with younger skin and better hairline.
skin i agree but his hairline is too good,nigga has a very very good hair density but something more modern would be good

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
normie but mirin bones
normie is too low for that age?height halo plus his bones halo with a better skin is chad or high tier chadlite tbh,dont see any falio on his face

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Looks like a farmer ngl man
Respect to your uncle tho. May he pass away peacefully.
But he gets mogged from taj mahal toilets to mumbai sewers by an actual chadpreet uncle.
2492178 chadpreet3 1
2492202 1628403788375

@Zygos4Life's uncle

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: cantbreaktheice, greeneyes, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 2 others
normie is too low for that age?height halo plus his bones halo with a better skin is chad or high tier chadlite tbh,dont see any falio on his face
no he just have bones and is rough looking but piss poor harmony facially
yeah he got insane bones and angularity compared to people his age who are usually on the chubbier side but his face is still not
pleasant to look, considering the average 50 year old looks like dog shit hes holding up pretty good compared to them but overall nothing to write home about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and GuyFromSingapore
yeah he got insane bones and angularity compared to people his age who are usually on the chubbier side but his face is still not
pleasant to look, considering the average 50 year old looks like dog shit hes holding up pretty good compared to them but overall nothing to write home about
Write home about me babe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and StrangerDanger
Write home about me babe
He definitely can. OP's farther does not compare to your insane almond shaped PCT blue hunter eyes and north atlantid pheno.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
U don't understand what I'm trying to say,he has nor harmony as harmony is a feature of young people just like Chico and Gandy lost it after aging did their bones became shit?slightly bur their harmony,yep but NY uncle at 52 can harmony Maxx just by a bit of skincaremaxx and eyebrow maxing along with beardmaxxing,u don't know hoe much a beard helps an oldcel.the thing is at 52 most people have non existent hairline and boloted and rangy face which my uncle holds upto.

U don't understand what I'm trying to say,he has nor harmony as harmony is a feature of young people just like Chico and Gandy lost it after aging did their bones became shit?slightly bur their harmony,yep but NY uncle at 52 can harmony Maxx just by a bit of skincaremaxx and eyebrow maxing along with beardmaxxing,u don't know hoe much a beard helps an oldcel.the thing is at 52 most people have non existent hairline and boloted and rangy face which my uncle holds upto.
He doesnt have very great soft features as he does bones
Harmony is what creates beauty and it depends mainly on the inner face where the soft features and ratios are the defining factors which is where hes lacking. However his outer U is really good as he has sharp angular bones contouring his face however it doesnt significantly create beauty its mostly a multiplier of attractiveness , slapping great bones on a face thats lacking in soft features and harmony isnt enough

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
Harmony is what creates beauty and it depends mainly on the inner face where the soft features and ratios are the defining factors which is where hes lacking. However his outer U is really good as he has sharp angular bones contouring his face however it doesnt significantly create beauty its mostly a multiplier of attractiveness , slapping great bones on a face thats lacking in soft features and harmony isnt enough
View attachment 1902868View attachment 1902883
I agree but u don't always require a top tier gogachad harmony to be considered gl,insane bones along with decent harmony can also make a person very gl and beard is one of the features that many guys use to softmaxx like even dragon at 46 uses subtle and sometimes medium to give himself decent harmony when he has insane bones.my uncle has insane bones but lacks soft features due to his age but can be fixed through good skincare and gold beard

• +1
View attachment 1902868View attachment 1902883
His maxilla is terra-recessed. He lacks any midFACE projection.

• +1
He was 22 in that picture?
yep,he was 46 or smthing in 2020 and this pic was taken in 2000 or something leading him to be in his early twenties

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
Strong mandible

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro