Rate My 537$ Purchase

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Screenshot 20220202 151800 comandroidchrome

I plan a 20mg/day mk677 & 20mg/day rad140 cycle

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, WhiteGoodman and .👽.
mirin bro(y)
report back in 3 months

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ROTTING, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
How do you make your money?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
What are your plans to fight the hairloss that comes with RAD-140?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, Preoximerianas, Schönling and 2 others
What are your plans to fight the hairloss that comes with RAD-140?
It's not a steroid, it's only a sarms with no side effects

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, RoundHouse, Deleted member 13021 and 7 others
RAD raped my hair, turned NW2 from NW0,5 and theyre much thinner now
Have to hop on Fin and Ru now

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PubertyMaxxer and Dr. Greenberg
But I got some good gains from it, dont forget NAC to protect your liver and Berberine for the MK677
Take milk thistle AFTER cycle again for liver and do blood work before cycle and after

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
What is that site bro

• +1
It's not a steroid, it's only a sarms with no side effects
I thought so too, so I did some research. Turns out that it has ALMOST no side effects, but the biggest side effect is hairloss. Was often reported.

• So Sad
you might crash your lipids with rad-140. technically you are supposed to have a testosterone base. Damn and I've got two unused vials sitting right here from when I was selling the shit a few months back, in minecraft.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hypergamy and PubertyMaxxer
Nice

How long do you think you have to wait for visible gains?

you might crash your lipids with rad-140. technically you are supposed to have a testosterone base. Damn and I've got two unused vials sitting right here from when I was selling the shit a few months back, in minecraft.
dumbass didnt even order PCT so he will likely crash his T levels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hypergamy, PubertyMaxxer and 2d v2
What do these do?? Are they worth the money ? Maybe I should hop on, what do u think @Chadethnic101 ??
Rad140 is a muscle building SARM, selective androgen receptor modulators. Basically a weaker and less side effects version of steroids, which aren't high researched.

They will still completely shut down your natural test production so you will need a serious PCT after wards.
MK677 is the sarm version of GH/insulin believe and helps you eat more and put more muscle on..
You can go on them but I would personally just take testosterone aka the real tried and tested thing.
You won't have to worry about hair loss anyway and you can also consider to go on TRT permanently if you feel great on steroids.
Hope this brief explanation helps bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and PubertyMaxxer
Rad140 is a muscle building SARM, selective androgen receptor modulators. Basically a weaker and less side effects version of steroids, which aren't high researched.

They will still completely shut down your natural test production so you will need a serious PCT after wards.
MK677 is the sarm version of GH/insulin believe and helps you eat more and put more muscle on..
You can go on them but I would personally just take testosterone aka the real tried and tested thing.
You won't have to worry about hair loss anyway and you can also consider to go on TRT permanently if you feel great on steroids.
Hope this brief explanation helps bhai
Understood Bhai.

I did look into getting on TRT but my cuck Dr did a blood test and both my T and free T were at ranges that would be normal for someone 10 years younger son refused to give me anything.

He also said if I went on Test it would cause complications if I wanted to have kids in future as I won't make test any more myself.

Btw is your Avi really you Bhai?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas and PubertyMaxxer
SARMS are selective androgen receptor modulators, so they still have similar side effects.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, hypergamy and PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling and Deleted member 7098
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 7098
I thought so too, so I did some research. Turns out that it has ALMOST no side effects, but the biggest side effect is hairloss. Was often reported.
Very wrong. Reports dudes getting blood clots, pissing blood whilst on SARMS etc.

Understood Bhai.

I did look into getting on TRT but my cuck Dr did a blood test and both my T and free T were at ranges that would be normal for someone 10 years younger son refused to give me anything.

He also said if I went on Test it would cause complications if I wanted to have kids in future as I won't make test any more myself.

Btw is your Avi really you Bhai?
Yeah I see doctors are fucks, but if it will effect Ur ability to have a kid of u ever wanted. HCG they give literally has a huge percentage of you having a girl which we don't want jfl.

You could try a cycle tho possibly Bhai, but you'd need bloodwork before, during and after the cycle to be sure. And after cycle you may feel shitty for a month while your natural production comes back up.

This is me Bhai, I have exactly the same frame as Avi so I use it as motivation

Attachments

• Snapchat-2116086594-01.jpeg
    Snapchat-2116086594-01.jpeg
    248.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20200222-WA0111-01~2.jpeg
    IMG-20200222-WA0111-01~2.jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas
HCG they give literally has a huge percentage of you having a girl which we don't want jfl.
srs? whats the correlation? i mean bruh what else can use to start ur balls again lmao

srs? whats the correlation? i mean bruh what else can use to start ur balls again lmao
yea of course thats all you can use, i think long term usage say when on trt trying for a baby, theres lots of anecdotal evidence that all these guys end up having daughters lol
im not sure why though...

yea of course thats all you can use, i think long term usage say when on trt trying for a baby, theres lots of anecdotal evidence that all these guys end up having daughters lol
im not sure why though...
its my worst fear istg

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
What do these do?? Are they worth the money ? Maybe I should hop on, what do u think @Chadethnic101 ??
Testosterone cycle is so much cheaper, i regret taking rad but i was too high inhib to inject

How the fuck has the nigga spent 540 on shit tier Sarms while I have a year worth of t, deca, asin, tren and fuarking other shit for 350 💀💀

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Preoximerianas, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Very wrong. Reports dudes getting blood clots, pissing blood whilst on SARMS etc.
I mean RAD-140 in particular. Not SARMs in general. RAD-140 had not as many side effects, but the main side effect that was reported and talked about in videos was hairloss.
I almost bought RAD-140 myself, because I read that someone had good success with it. But hairloss is not worth it.

• +1
What's pct?
Jfl
You going to suppress your testosterone with RAD (probably also feel like shit without base T) and you don't even know what PCT means?

• +1
SARMs are gigacope. Test or nothing

• +1
SARMs are gigacope. Test or nothing
They are not all useless, cardarine can help with endurance, MK677 can increase hunger so you can bulk, have better sleep, also repair muscles. These sarms (well not really sarms, but categorized like that) don't suppress testosterone so you can use them even during PCT. As for the SARMS that suppress T like LGD, Rad, Ostarine I see no point using them. Test with anavar mog them to hell and back.

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy and PubertyMaxxer
I am opposed to anavar cuz it can increase aging and collagen crashing in the skin according to one study. I think T solo it's perfect and totally enough to have an ideal men gymbody. Furthermore, T is a hormone of youtfulness, high libido, confidence etc.

• +1
Dont take rad if in puberty, you cuck your natural T with it.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, PubertyMaxxer and hypergamy
I mean RAD-140 in particular. Not SARMs in general. RAD-140 had not as many side effects, but the main side effect that was reported and talked about in videos was hairloss.
I almost bought RAD-140 myself, because I read that someone had good success with it. But hairloss is not worth it.
Rad is one of the harshest SARMs to date. Hairloss is menial compared to the laundry list of side effects associated with RAD.

Also there is no clinical evidence to Rad and hairloss, not yet at least. Already balding men take Rad and claim hairloss. See the sense?

• +1
I am opposed to anavar cuz it can increase aging and collagen crashing in the skin according to one study. I think T solo it's perfect and totally enough to have an ideal men gymbody. Furthermore, T is a hormone of youtfulness, high libido, confidence etc.
Exogenous T will crash own T aswell.

Conclusion: Don't Roid whatsoever

Exogenous T will crash own T aswell.

Conclusion: Don't Roid whatsoever
anyway i was low T cuck before roiding with skinny fat physique and 0 strength gains at the gym. When I injected T my strength was improved like several months up

Op will be a watery balloon bloated and constantly hungry balding gymcel in a few weeks/months.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
shouldve injected 300mg test, a sarm is the worst thing you can do for pubertymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and Schönling
anyway i was low T cuck before roiding with skinny fat physique and 0 strength gains at the gym. When I injected T my strength was improved like several months up
How much did you inject?

How much did you inject?
300mg/week and finasteride 1mg ed. I observe my hairline day after day. If it will be fine, I'll increase to 500mg/week.

• +1
Reactions: jfcage
300mg/week and finasteride 1mg ed. I observe my hairline day after day. If it will be fine, I'll increase to 500mg/week.
I will do the same, except using RU instead of fin. Fin doesn't block T which can wreak havoc on hairline as well especially at high doses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I will do the same, except using RU instead of fin. Fin doesn't block T which can wreak havoc on hairline as well especially at high doses.
i have quite good hair genes so i'm not scared of hair loss tbh

if i notice increased hair loss, i'll swap fin with ru