Reactions: overtier1011, Clqs, try2beme and 4 others
Very good, low cl

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, try2beme and sub5c3l
Looks like @LooksThinker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse and LooksThinker
Better looking before just started squinting like a autist in the after with a bad haircut
relax eyebrows im not squinting like a dumb bitch

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
@goodgamebro what was that jfl for?

Better looking before just started squinting like a autist in the after with a bad haircut
if i squint there is not upper eyelid u faggot

• Hmm...
if i squint there is not upper eyelid u faggot
You fell for the hunter eye meme bruv jfl your eye area looks good with slight upper eyelid exposure

• +1
You fell for the hunter eye meme bruv jfl your eye area looks good with slight upper eyelid exposure
mb i dont understand looksmaxxing humour , thank you btw

Low cl everything else is great and covers ur ramus failo

looks like longer and narrower version of @Zeta

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Zeta
  • +1
Reactions: zow and mirrormogger
what does mean fwhr
face width to height. You could try soft maxx you’re eyebrows and try longer hair to fraud but aside from that fwhr and the height of your brows are the main things holding you back
IMG 1252

face width to height. You could try soft maxx you’re eyebrows and try longer hair to fraud but aside from that fwhr and the height of your brows are the main things holding you back
View attachment 2973726
and if my maxilla increase in more lateral way , it will make my face wider no ? (im talking about palate extansion for maxilla) , beside ts that i tried longer hair , and to be honest it doesnt suit to me at all

and if my maxilla increase in more lateral way , it will make my face wider no ? (im talking about palate extansion for maxilla) , beside ts that i tried longer hair , and to be honest it doesnt suit to me at all
i guess? i don’t really know much about palette expansion as im not interested in it

what implant should i get if i surgery maxx
cheekbone + ramus/jaw
you could also try ramus filler that’s how bgm ascended but i don’t recommend filler personally

i guess? i don’t really know much about palette expansion as im not interested in it

cheekbone + ramus/jaw
you could also try ramus filler that’s how bgm ascended but i don’t recommend filler personally
thanks a lot , just to know who is bgm ? and there is a lexic or somtehing because there is a lot of word idk like cl , fwrh etc...

thanks a lot , just to know who is bgm ? and there is a lexic or somtehing because there is a lot of word idk like cl , fwrh etc...
@Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: zow
still invisible to women, androgenmaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu
Which u dont need, u are chadlite who cares about being chad some girls will think ur chad anyway

Which u dont need, u are chadlite who cares about being chad some girls will think ur chad anyway
ye you are right , thanks

way worse f your lean face get more fat

what implant should i get if i surgery maxx
nah leave this forum it's driving you crazy, you don't need surgery at all

nah leave this forum it's driving you crazy, you don't need surgery at all
undestood , i will not do anything like that , it was just by curiosity that i was asking this , i stay in this forum only to softmaxx , after all n, i dont need to do anything risky to my face

• +1
Reactions: toxtox
@STUPIDREFEREES what was the jfl for?

• JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES