RATE MY 6 MONTHS ASCENSION(late puberty)

wtfiswrongwithyou

wtfiswrongwithyou

Silver
I know that I went from subhuman to low ltn and I fraud, but still i think puberty did the job a bit. Please be nice.
Poxvelem

Im still at 20 % BODY FAT, and I have to lose a lot more weight. I need maxillary clockwise rotation surgery and a lot of othershit.

• JFL
Reactions: microsoft, wastedspermcel, goodgamebro and 2 others
Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Lmao nigga how did you became so pale, you could help millions of indians with your tricks

• +1
still sub4, one of the ugliest guys ive seen in the ratings section so far

• +1
Reactions: greywind, wastedspermcel and BrutalMogger
oh you said please be nice, didnt read that. too late now i guess

• +1
from invisible ethnic to JBW enthusiast

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Your ratios aren't even the worst you just need to phenomaxx

you all do realise that this website literally became .is ??? The moment someone ascends or gets a gf whole forum starts to bully them instead of a support. I literally said myself that i am low ltn now, whats the point of all of this you dumb fat ugly faggots. You will never ascend you dumb fucking incels. You all do hate your life too much, this is my last post ever on this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: microsoft and yex
>ugly as fuck guy asks people to rate him
>gets called ugly as fuck
>rages

:lul:

also it is in no way bullying to call someone out for being ugly when they literally ask to be rated honestly. Just pointing out what people in real life think about you but don't say it.

you all do realise that this website literally became .is ??? The moment someone ascends or gets a gf whole forum starts to bully them instead of a support. I literally said myself that i am low ltn now, whats the point of all of this you dumb fat ugly faggots. You will never ascend you dumb fucking incels. You all do hate your life too much, this is my last post ever on this forum.
why do you want validation from incels here just enjoy your "ascension"

• JFL
Reactions: GreekGenes
I know that I went from subhuman to low ltn and I fraud, but still i think puberty did the job a bit. Please be nice.
View attachment 3135123

Im still at 20 % BODY FAT, and I have to lose a lot more weight. I need maxillary clockwise rotation surgery and a lot of othershit.

You are so pale rn, mirin the vampiremaxxing