Rate my aesthetic body

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
2 years training (Natty)

18 5’8

IMG 4250

Any tips to improve? I know I might be quite young to have this type of physique. I just want to know am I still valid for the female gaze? I didn’t ruin it did I?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, normie_joe, Gengar and 12 others
@Manletmachine @Xangsane @SecularIslamist @TRUE_CEL @Willmogulater @Dr. Bludy @Reformed @pneumocystosis @Blackgymmax @chaddyboi66 help me out rn

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
2 years training (Natty)

18 5’8

View attachment 2515117

Any tips to improve? I know I might be quite young to have this type of physique. I just want to know am I still valid for the female gaze? I didn’t ruin it did I?
我不认为那是聪明的黑鬼

• JFL
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag, Deleted member 30019, Ryldoo IS COPING and 4 others
2 years training (Natty)

18 5’8

View attachment 2515117

you look good bro, just keep doing what you’re doing already. What I would say tho is work on rear and side delts so your shoulders really pop and give you that wide look

• Love it
Reactions: flippasav
you look good bro, just keep doing what you’re doing already. What I would say tho is work on rear and side delts so your shoulders really pop and give you that wide look
I was always insecure about my delts maybe that muscle group is my weakness. Thanks

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 45175, aspiringexcel, flippasav and 1 other person
  • Love it
2 years training (Natty)

18 5’8

View attachment 2515117

ectomorph, really good in photos but sucks irl. You probably ain’t even big so for girls it’s ok since you’re lean

• +1
2 years training (Natty)

18 5’8

View attachment 2515117

4 because manlet

ectomorph, really good in photos but sucks irl. You probably ain’t even big so for girls it’s ok since you’re lean
Makes sense my base is intermediate, I started off skinny af too

Manlets live in tutorial

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stan1 and flippasav
Manlets live in tutorial
They say we pack on muscle easier but actually in reality it makes us look shorter. I try and avoid it by not training legs every time (frequently)

Makes sense my base is intermediate, I started off skinny af too
your base is completely different from others cause you’re very lean but you found difficult to put on weight but the weight you put on will be only muscle basically so ideal for girls

• +1
your base is completely different from others cause you’re very lean but you found difficult to put on weight but the weight you put on will be only muscle basically so ideal for girls
Thanks man

Mogs me

• Woah
Too lean IMO

• Love it
You have ideal female gaze physique

• Love it
They say we pack on muscle easier but actually in reality it makes us look shorter. I try and avoid it by not training legs every time (frequently)
I want to use steroids how will it work

Routine? Lifts?

Bro people say this about every natty guy. At this point I swear u just can’t get shoulders that really pop without roids

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and flippasav
Routine? Lifts?
Train at gym 5 days a week (Monday Chest, shoulders and triceps, Tuesday Back and Biceps, Wednesday Legs and abs, Thursday Chest, shoulders and triceps, Friday Back and Biceps, Staurdays Home ab workout and Sundays are my day off)

Diet:

120g carbs, 220g protein and 80g fat)

Supplements - daily : Myprotein original pre workout, bulk creatine (5g before workout), wellhim multivitamin, 5000 IU Vit D, 250 mcg k2, 250 mg magnesium)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Stan1
Train at gym 5 days a week (Monday Chest, shoulders and triceps, Tuesday Back and Biceps, Wednesday Legs and abs, Thursday Chest, shoulders and triceps, Friday Back and Biceps, Staurdays Home ab workout and Sundays are my day off)

Diet:

Supplements - daily : Myprotein original pre workout, bulk creatine (5g before workout), wellhim multivitamin, 5000 IU Vit D, 250 mcg k2, 250 mg magnesium)
you find it a good idea to do chest and shoulders on the same day? I find that after chest my shoulder lifts go down way too much.
Also how many exercises, sets, reps do you do?
Like on Monday how many exercises per muscle group, sets etc?
I find that if I try to train more than two, it's very difficult and time consuming.

• +1
You are already lean and have nice physique

Improving more wont help you social wise(girls etc). Do it if you enjoy it though

GL HF

• +1
you find it a good idea to do chest and shoulders on the same day? I find that after chest my shoulder lifts go down way too much.
Also how many exercises, sets, reps do you do?
Like on Monday how many exercises per muscle group, sets etc?
I find that if I try to train more than two, it's very difficult and time consuming.
Should I swap Mondays and Tusedays as the same way I should swap Thursdays and Fridays?

I want to use steroids how will it work
If you are fat get lean first in order to lower your aromatisation to e2.

Then start with only testosterone, nothing crazy maybe 250-300. If you eat healthy and dont have body fat most likely you won't have to take aromatese inhibitors. This is the most logical way for a start imo.

Diet:

What kinda foods u eat?

• +1
Bro people say this about every natty guy. At this point I swear u just can’t get shoulders that really pop without roids
Probably true lol

What kinda foods u eat?
Eat a ton of meat for protein, fat from nuts, avacado, salmon
Carb source from oatmeal, beans, vegetables
Beef jerky is a 10/10 snack too

Mogger breakfast: 4 slices of bacon, 1 egg, small can of beans and 2 slices of toast! = 34g protein

Sundays I have cheat meals from my local takeaway

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
2 years training (Natty)

18 5’8

View attachment 2515117

Good job boyo, Top Tier physique, proud of you

• +1
You are already lean and have nice physique

Improving more wont help you social wise(girls etc). Do it if you enjoy it though

GL HF
It will tbh, he probably doesn't look huge in a shirt while lean.
Size is very important. Lots of guys look good shirtless, but completely DYEL with even a slim-fit shirt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and InSplit
what are you benching for reps btw

• +1
Fucking hell. Manlets really do live in tutorial mode. Mirin physique.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Saint Casanova, Be_ConfidentBro and Stan1
It will tbh, he probably doesn't look huge in a shirt while lean.
Size is very important. Lots of guys look good shirtless, but completely DYEL with even a slim-fit shirt.
Idk he probably looks good in a shirt. He should feel enough already and grind more for personal satisfaction

Bench: 90 kg, DL: 160 kg, Squat: 110 kg squat
Mirin bro I can only bench 80 lol. Dont quit till you reach the holy number of 100KG

• Love it
5'8

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Stan1, InSplit and flippasav