Rate my Anti-Aging protocol and suggest new things to incorporate…

qwertynineofive

qwertynineofive

Cool hand in a cruel world.
Obvious general shit:
  • Long, uninterrupted sleep every night (8-10hrs)
  • 30 mins exercise everyday
  • Staying hydrated
  • Low stress lifestyle
  • Healthy enough diet
Hair:
  • Finasteride
  • Minoxidil
  • Stemoxydine
  • Microneedling
  • Oral castor oil
Skin:
  • Thick Hyaluronic acid moisturiser
  • Hyaluronic acid serum
  • Tretinoin 0.05%
  • AHA & BHA acid exfoliant
  • Niacinimide & Alpha arbutin serum
  • UVA + UVB sunscreen reapplied every 2hrs
  • Oral collagen supplement
  • Topical Aloe Vera gel
Supplements:
  • Cod liver oil
  • Glucosamine
  • Beta carotene
  • Melatonin
  • Vitamin D
Currently trying to implement…
  • Back sleeping to prevent wrinkles (can’t get to sleep on my back though for whatever reason)
  • Volufilline (in the mail)

Btw I’m only 20 so I don’t really need to be doing any crazy shit but I have seen some of the dudes I went to school with age like milk in less than 2 years so I ain’t chancing anything (especially my hairline, I’m nw1 but no way I’m gonna lose a single fucking hair)

Suggest anything

• +1
Reactions: kyphoscoliosis, jacobrb07, BrickTop and 5 others
Tagging high iq mfs

@Amnesia
@Orc
@NorwoodAscender
@dragomaxxer
@Clavicular
@pneumocystosis

And fuck it, we’ll tag arvid too

@LiterallyNightwing

• Woah
Reactions: dragomaxxer
How much money do you spend per month?

• +1
Reactions: qwertynineofive
miring, i think these are all the essentials ngl

• +1
How much money do you spend per month?
Really very little to be honest. Most of this stuff lasts for 3 to 6 months. I never really realised how much I did to anti age. I also buy generic stuff when I can. Generic cheap serums from my local supermarket in Spain are actually pretty decent and have lasted me over 4 months for a 5 euro bottle. I’d say that on average, I’d spend around about 50 euros a month.

• Woah
Reactions: jacobrb07
repped+bookmarked should i start implementing these in a few years or wait till im 20 like ya im 15rn thoughts

• +1
Pro tip: topical melatonin stops hair shedding

• +1
You should tag You

• +1
Pro tip: topical melatonin stops hair shedding
I’ve heard but I never experienced a shed from fin, minox or stemox. Guess I got lucky.

repped+bookmarked should i start implementing these in a few years or wait till im 20 like ya im 15rn thoughts
Dw about this stuff until you’re older man. Right now, just do everything in the “obvious general shit” category, use a moisturiser every day and apply sunscreen every day. Sunscreen is important. And don’t smoke, vape or binge drink alcohol.

• +1
Reactions: lightswinning
I’ve heard but I never experienced a shed from fin, minox or stemox. Guess I got lucky.
Well most people do experience a shed, you are lucky. I'm not a fan of finasteride or messing with your hormones either. Personally i think the safer option is dermapen + minoxidil and topical melatonin. Doesn't oral castor oil mess with something and isn't recommended? Recall reading about it

• +1
Well most people do experience a shed, you are lucky. I'm not a fan of finasteride or messing with your hormones either. Personally i think the safer option is dermapen + minoxidil and topical melatonin. Doesn't oral castor oil mess with something and isn't recommended? Recall reading about it
Fair enough. I’m lucky with all my hair loss stuff in that I’ve gotten absolutely no side effects. I’m not a good responder to minox though sadly (despite tret and microneedling).

Oral castor oil messes with your digestive system in high doses but I only take about 2.5ml.

I get the skepticism around horizontal treatment for hair loss, but it’s sort of necessary. Like if you don’t want to take anything you always have topical fin, topical dut, ru58841, ketaconozole etc

Either way, once GT20029 comes out in a few years I am fairly certain that will be the main hair loss drug. It shuts down androgen receptors topically and doesn’t go systemic so that could be your answer if you hold out for 5 or so years.

Anti-aging.... Lol what a retarded faggot. All you need is a black boyfriend, he'll de-age you faggot.:lul:

I see you are spanish too, where do you live.

Anti aging is mostly having a good and balanced diet, being lean, doing exercise (gym too), keeping your collagen with solid skin care and keeping your hair. Then when you get older have some procedures that really work to improve youth.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and qwertynineofive
I see you are spanish too, where do you live.

Anti aging is mostly having a good and balanced diet, being lean, doing exercise (gym too), keeping your collagen with solid skin care and keeping your hair. Then when you get older have some procedures that really work to improve youth.
I’m not Spanish but I live in Barcelona for university.

Couldn’t agree more

Tagging high iq mfs

@Amnesia
@Orc
@NorwoodAscender
@dragomaxxer
@Clavicular
@pneumocystosis

And fuck it, we’ll tag arvid too

@LiterallyNightwing
Add me to tag list Bhai great stack

Obvious general shit:
  • Staying hydrated
  • Low stress lifestyle
  • Healthy enough diet
Hair:
  • Finasteride
  • Minoxidil
  • Stemoxydine
  • Microneedling
  • Oral castor oil
Skin:
  • Hyaluronic acid serum
  • Tretinoin 0.05%
  • Topical Aloe Vera gel
Supplements:
  • Cod liver oil
  • Glucosamine
  • Beta carotene
  • Melatonin
  • Vitamin D
  • Back sleeping to prevent wrinkles (can’t get to sleep on my back though for whatever reason)

Btw I’m only 20 so I don’t really need to be doing any crazy shit but I have seen some of the dudes I went to school with age like milk in less than 2 years so I ain’t chancing anything (especially my hairline, I’m nw1 but no way I’m gonna lose a single fucking hair)

Suggest anything
Ok first thing, if you use a ton useless chemicals and expose your body to it, your body is gonna develop some sort of autoimmune disease. You should only be using 1-2 of the most effective things.

• Hmm...
Obvious general shit:
  • Staying hydrated
  • Low stress lifestyle
  • Healthy enough diet
Hair:
  • Finasteride
  • Minoxidil
  • Stemoxydine
  • Microneedling
  • Oral castor oil
Skin:
  • Hyaluronic acid serum
  • Tretinoin 0.05%
  • Topical Aloe Vera gel
Supplements:
  • Cod liver oil
  • Glucosamine
  • Beta carotene
  • Melatonin
  • Vitamin D

Suggest anything
Need some chemical to prevent your bones from deforming with age. Afaik there's little we can do, that'll make us look aged regardless In our 30s. Also fatpads might melt

Need some chemical to prevent your bones from deforming with age. Afaik there's little we can do, that'll make us look aged regardless In our 30s. Also fatpads might melt
What do you suggest for bones? Calcium and K2?

What do you suggest for bones? Calcium and K2?
Shit won't do anything, being not deficient in essential nutrients will just ensure you don't age faster than you're supposed to.
There's no proven method to prevent facial bone degradation.
Purported theories would be microdosing sarms intended for preserving bone integrity in old age (ostarine) and there are some injectable osteoblast stimulating compounds, but I can't recall their names.

There was also a guy who would regularly compress his facial bones until they cracked or something, and claimed to have retained his juvenile facial structure, but seems pretty much bs tbh.

id hate to be u lmao this shit would take like an hour daily to do, imagine wasting that much time on this

id hate to be u lmao this shit would take like an hour daily to do, imagine wasting that much time on this
my morning/night routine takes 10 - 15 minutes, twice per day. really not that much considering thats also brushing teeth, flossing etc. tbh thats probably how long it takes most people to get ready bro

May sound like cope but add a stretching /meditation routine for 20 min since it lowers cortisol like crazy and gives you a skin glow

• +1
May sound like cope but add a stretching /meditation routine for 20 min since it lowers cortisol like crazy and gives you a skin glow
Nah bro, sounds good. Any specific one that you do yourself?

Obvious general shit:
  • Staying hydrated
  • Low stress lifestyle
  • Healthy enough diet
Hair:
  • Finasteride
  • Minoxidil
  • Stemoxydine
  • Microneedling
  • Oral castor oil
Skin:
  • Hyaluronic acid serum
  • Tretinoin 0.05%
  • Topical Aloe Vera gel
Supplements:
  • Cod liver oil
  • Glucosamine
  • Beta carotene
  • Melatonin
  • Vitamin D

Suggest anything
Pretty solid routine.
I would recommend astaxanthin too.
Really helps with sunburn prevention.

Also where do you source your Stemoxydine?

Pretty solid routine.
I would recommend astaxanthin too.
Really helps with sunburn prevention.

Also where do you source your Stemoxydine?
I will do.

As for stemoxydine, I buy this stuff:

Very cheap, lasts long and appears to be the same percentage stemoxydine as the main L’Oréal one that everyone seems to buy.

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
Normie tier nothing on this routine worth doing it’s all cope especially the toxic supplements