Lost all my gains since
Screenshot 20211023 1834402

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
cant open the video

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Baldingman1998
big boi, how much was u curling for 10 reps?

No idea did mostly strict dumbell movements seated with like 12-14kg
wtf i do 17.5kg for 8 reps (good form) and my biceps are half the size of urs

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 13335 and 1 other person
wtf i do 17.5kg for 8 reps (good form) and my biceps are half the size of urs
you may have stronger tendons/nervous system that help u lift this weight instead of muscle capacity

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
you may have stronger tendons/nervous system that help u lift this weight instead of muscle capacity
im also very short which i imagine helps as shorter limbs. but so Ive got to lift double what everyone else lifts to just be the same size as them then?:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Baldingman1998
im also very short which i imagine helps as shorter limbs. but so Ive got to lift double what everyone else lifts to just be the same size as them then?:feelswhy:
being short is actually ideal for gym training, you're better at lifting because of short leverage of the limbs, and also your shorter frame fills up with muscle the fastest.
you get less wear and tear on your tendons bc leverage, better hormone respons from big weights, etc. i could go on and on

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I could curl 25s and now I can barely do 10-15. My arms almost same size but are softer and nervous system unadapted cuz haven't lifted in 2 years

• +1
Reactions: Gad
being short is actually ideal for gym training, you're better at lifting because of short leverage of the limbs, and also your shorter frame fills up with muscle the fastest.
you get less wear and tear on your tendons bc leverage, better hormone respons from big weights, etc. i could go on and on
please go on? I need copium.

also ive noticed shorter frame doesnt fill up the fastest. i think bigger frame guys put on muscle way easier.

I could curl 25s and now I can barely do 10-15. My arms almost same size but are softer and nervous system unadapted cuz haven't lifted in 2 years
25s for 10 reps? roided or natural? how long do u think it would take to go from 17.5s to 25s?

and how tf do ur arms remain the same size after not lifting in 2 years and barely about to do 10-15s?

• +1
short limbs = better leverage = must use heavier weight = high T response = enjoying gym more, higher dopamine = not prone to injury

and for frame filling it's easy, you're smaller and need to build less kilograms of muscle mass to look good

25s for 10 reps? roided or natural? how long do u think it would take to go from 17.5s to 25s?

and how tf do ur arms remain the same size after not lifting in 2 years and barely about to do 10-15s?
They became a little smaller obviously but not by much. I think it's because if my slow metabolism and high carb fat and protein diet.

Full natty. I could do 20s for 12-14 and 25s for max 7-8 if it's my first move obviously good form no swinging.

Also I have Subhuman thin wrists so yes

They became a little smaller obviously but not by much. I think it's because if my slow metabolism and high carb fat and protein diet.

Full natty. I could do 20s for 12-14 and 25s for max 7-8 if it's my first move obviously good form no swinging.

Also I have Subhuman thin wrists so yes
impressive ngl. did you have noticably big af arms? or just rly strong

• +1
View attachment 1378363

:owo:

I would say maybe 15-16 inch? I'm not sure tbh
arms only get this big after being able to curl 25kgs for 8 reps??? wtf??? how much does one have to curl to have beast arms?? honestly this world is just impossible without injecting roids and having top 1% hair genetics so u dont bald

• Hmm...
arms only get this big after being able to curl 25kgs for 8 reps??? wtf??? how much does one have to curl to have beast arms?? honestly this world is just impossible without injecting roids and having top 1% hair genetics so u dont bald
Nah it depends on insertions and arm genetics. My strongest body part is glutes, calves, and chest, and shoulders. My arms are lacking. Also I never trained serious for more than 8 months (my record) of you train consistently without stopping for 2-3 years you will see great results. I had to stop from the trauma of Balding tbh

Also my friend has waaay bigger arms like looks 2x and I can outlift him in curls. SiE isn't everything tbh there are many factors

Nah it depends on insertions and arm genetics. My strongest body part is glutes, calves, and chest, and shoulders. My arms are lacking. Also I never trained serious for more than 8 months (my record) of you train consistently without stopping for 2-3 years you will see great results. I had to stop from the trauma of Balding tbh
But I have to mention that I trained like 4 months then stopped for 3 then went from 2 then stopped 5 then went for 4 then stopped for 3 etc. So eventually you will gain results but my lack of consistency cucked me tbh and lack of hair made me lose motivation:feelswhy:

you trained for 8 months to be able to lift 25kg dumbell curls????

and balding is brutal tbh. nothing u cant fix with HT or hair system tho bro, u should keep up with ur gym

• +1
you trained for 8 months to be able to lift 25kg dumbell curls????

and balding is brutal tbh. nothing u cant fix with HT or hair system tho bro, u should keep up with ur gym
Do you mean I'm weak? I'm going to curl 30 kg soon because an incel called me weak on an incel forum. It over. I will take roids

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14543
Do you mean I'm weak? I'm going to curl 30 kg soon because an incel called me weak on an incel forum. It over. I will take roids
also do you mean you curl 25kg bar or 25kg each arm

• JFL