rate my athletic ability psl

moggingmachine

moggingmachine

lookalike

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Hunky mulatto prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: moggingmachine
Claims to be 6’1 jfl 5’8cel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and BigBoy
Claims to be 6’1 jfl 5’8cel
tenor.gif

my proportions are clearly that of a 6'0+ male son, not to mention i am 6'1 measured.

should i put on more muscle mass or am i ideal physique here bro?
It depends on what look/appeal youre going for

Thanks to your dom skull + frame+west african genetics you could easily run beefy bbc jock game and bulk up

but you could also run aesthetic braided mysterious badboy game like before

From what ive seen think you will have more success staying like this and getting back your braids, brother. Your appeal/posibilities is limitless

• +1
Reactions: moggingmachine and Deleted member 2426
this is completely irrelevant to women. what im trying to figure out is if lifting actually lowers SMV instead of raising it since it indicates you have no social life and you are self consious about your looks

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2012 and BigBoy
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: moggingmachine
You should start trying handstand pushups, it's a great exercise for the upper latimus dorsi, it helps with expanding the frame via muscularity as well. I started by doing reps with my head as a third arm/support, then I was able to progress up to legit HSPU's. Also HSPU is a great flex at the gym tbh.

Wait, it's you in your AVI? :eek:

this is completely irrelevant to women. what im trying to figure out is if lifting actually lowers SMV instead of raising it since it indicates you have no social life and you are self consious about your looks
Nah women love calisthenics, going to the gym and lifting weights doesn't effect your smv (ignoring the muscle you build), chicks love when you pull difficult calisthenics moves.

Not you/10

• +1
Reactions: AraTe
It depends on what look/appeal youre going for

Thanks to your dom skull + frame+west african genetics you could easily run beefy bbc jock game and bulk up

but you could also run aesthetic braided mysterious badboy game like before

From what ive seen think you will have more success staying like this and getting back your braids, brother. Your appeal/posibilities is limitless
ashane2.gif
ashane2.gif
ashane2.gif
ashane2.gif
ashane2.gif
ashane2.gif
ashane2.gif
ashane2.gif
ashane2.gif
ashane2.gif

mogs me

so the guy in your avi is you?

Last edited:
Nah women love calisthenics, going to the gym and lifting weights doesn't effect your smv (ignoring the muscle you build), chicks love when you pull difficult calisthenics moves.

didnt do shit for me. i even went to the beach and my bandmates always commented on how ripped i was but no action

Want to punch you really hard.

didnt do shit for me. i even went to the beach and my bandmates always commented on how ripped i was but no action
It might just be one of those things that works if you have the face, like most things, it doesn't matter without face tbh.

It might just be one of those things that works if you have the face, like most things, it doesn't matter without face tbh.

its all baout the face. time to rope or go trap

what I mean is that bitches aren't impressed when you lift a heavy weight, or benchpress 250 lbs,
However if you start busting out anything from a human flag to clap pushups they will be in awe.

what I mean is that bitches aren't impressed when you lift a heavy weight, or benchpress 250 lbs,
However if you start busting out anything from a human flag to clap pushups they will be in awe.
Yeah fair enough, gym is still more efficient for muscle/metabolism gains than calisthenics though

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension