Rate my avi

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Rate me brah

it's over

Ngl looks like cocainemaxxed version of Justin Bieber just run thugmaxxed game n you’ll be drowning in jb pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
You look really boneless. Lacks a lower third and while you at least don't have bulging bug eyes with obvious sclera show they still don't have the best under eye support giving you a rather raccoon eyed look. How old are you? 22?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Deleted member 18879
You look really boneless. Lacks a lower third and while you at least don't have bulging bug eyes with obvious sclera show they still don't have the best under eye support giving you a rather raccoon eyed look. How old are you? 22?
yes.

i feel like 90% of my issues come from downgrowth. if i grew correctly id probably be MTN

Was going to say your bone development is that of a mid teenager but your skin indicates my guess. Without proper bone growth it's going to start to sag and look older prematurely. They say the face doesn't slow down most development until you're 25 so maybe look in to ways to widen your facial structure which people sometimes do through chewing, MSE, some go as far as abusing hormones, bone growth supplements, personally I'm looking into implants because I have more dire problems with forward growth than width. You at least have enough forward growth that your under eye area has okay support but your face overall lacks width to create that quintessential definition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
Was going to say your bone development is that of a mid teenager but your skin indicates my guess. Without proper bone growth it's going to start to sag and look older prematurely. They say the face doesn't slow down most development until you're 25 so maybe look in to ways to widen your facial structure which people sometimes do through chewing, MSE, some go as far as abusing hormones, bone growth supplements, personally I'm looking into implants because I have more dire problems with forward growth than width. You at least have enough forward growth that your under eye area has okay support but your face overall lacks width to create that quintessential definition
Do you reckon the causes of my subhumanity are a result of my whore mother working with microplastics while I was developing in her womb, causing DHT to become inhbited? A study concluded that pregnant rats with male offspring had smaller babies and lower birth weights after being exposed to microplastics in their environment. The same would probably apply to humans.

I also had brain damage at birth due to meningitis and being born in winter+low birth weight (5.6lbs) despite being born on time. Not only did it lower my IQ, but it most likely caused me to fucking develop low muscle tension, and muscle tension is generally what dictates how well bone will grow as a kid. I have 5.8 inch wrists and very narrow bone structure, barely 6ft. I also mouth-breathed most my life as I broke my nose at 6 pretty badly and my mum never took me to hospital.

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Do you reckon the causes of my subhumanity are a result of my whore mother working with microplastics while I was developing in her womb, causing DHT to become inhbited? A study concluded that pregnant rats with male offspring had smaller babies and lower birth weights after being exposed to microplastics in their environment. The same would probably apply to humans.

I also had brain damage at birth due to meningitis and being born in winter+low birth weight (5.6lbs) despite being born on time. Not only did it lower my IQ, but it most likely caused me to fucking develop low muscle tension, and muscle tension is generally what dictates how well bone will grow as a kid. I have 5.8 inch wrists and very narrow bone structure, barely 6ft. I also mouth-breathed most my life as I broke my nose at 6 pretty badly and my mum never took me to hospital.
Would reckon a lot of that would contribute it, damn

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Deleted member 18879
did you change the avi nigga