Rate my Beginner Workout Routine

B

bananacoffee

Silver
I just started going to the gym around a month ago, and I got a full-body workout routine from the youtuber 'Will Tennyson'

Squat - 5x5
Pause Bench Press - 3x8
Barbell/T-Bar Row - 3x8
Romanian Deadlift (RDL) - 3x8
Barbell Curl - 2-3x8
Inverted Row - 3x10

do an upper lower split instead trust me, and imo the workout isn’t good either, your cns is going to be destroyed after the first two excercices if your a beginner, but after them your still doing something like RDLs? Would change the workout, look up some upper/lower splits

do an upper lower split instead trust me, and imo the workout isn’t good either, your cns is going to be destroyed after the first two excercices if your a beginner, but after them your still doing something like RDLs? Would change the workout, look up some upper/lower splits
Nah full body mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and bloatmaxxer
I just started going to the gym around a month ago, and I got a full-body workout routine from the youtuber 'Will Tennyson'

Squat - 5x5
Pause Bench Press - 3x8
Barbell/T-Bar Row - 3x8
Barbell Curl - 2-3x8
Inverted Row - 3x10
inverted row is ass, pull ups are missing so add them, make an A,B one different than other but still fbw and try to do bench press with close grip focusing ur tris on the other split, try to replace some things with similar exercises

what does destroyed cns mean

Squat - 5x5
Pause Bench Press - 3x8
Barbell/T-Bar Row - 3x8
Barbell Curl - 2-3x8
Inverted Row - 3x10
Terrible u will never achieve anything average person

not enough volume per muscle group in the session and if there is loads ur gonna be at the gym for hours on hours in which ur workout just gets increasingly worse and less intense and u begin to tire out and its just counterproductive

• +1
Reactions: BinPanda
Ok big guy unless your roided up fullbody is one of the best splits if not the best has so much potential
It isn’t, also for natural, not enough volume, many muscles are left out, and if they aren’t ur like 2h+ in the gym

Central nervous system
last time i went to gym, my brain went completely foggy and i felt i was on autopilot while working out after the first 3 exercises - is that what it means?

i took a 10 min break, ate some candy, and finished the workout

last time i went to gym, my brain went completely foggy and i felt i was on autopilot while working out after the first 3 exercises - is that what it means?

i took a 10 min break, ate some candy, and finished the workout
Could be, but more likely to be something else