rate my best friend samuil (15 y.o, gymcel)

funnyvalentine

funnyvalentine

ltn
1A7D7DEB 26C0 4E32 9D3F 1133176DB513
2E2BF306 6899 45ED 8616 D45DF3A59E2C

That's you

• Hmm...
Reactions: funnyvalentine
rate

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
What status. Ur no one
Larp in in heightquest private tele and like 10 private cords ur not in any its an iq mog check the profile 🤨, also i unironically have 80 more followers than u

• JFL
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
Larp in in heightquest private tele and like 10 private cords ur not in any its an iq mog check the profile 🤨, also i unironically have 80 more followers than u
Shhhhh it’s okay son. Take this mog quietly

• So Sad
Reactions: Rigged
Flexing private cords in funny tho I used to raid like 50 of those servers on my alts unfamiliar with telegram and heightquest.com but i’ve been in the psl sphere for a while now and was on jaw surgery forums lul.

Flexing private cords
No nigga private cords for here and actual no bs serious ones anti aging height hormones etc
in funny tho I used to raid like 50 of those servers on my alts unfamiliar with telegram and heightquest.com
🤨
but i’ve been in the psl sphere for a while now and was on jaw surgery forums lul.
Jaw surgery forums are public so is lsjl doesnt mean anything

No nigga private cords for here and actual no bs serious ones anti aging height hormones etc

🤨

Jaw surgery forums are public so is lsjl doesnt mean anything
Oh ok yea u status mog me but u should still kys I mog u into the dirt

Oh ok yea u status mog me but u should still kys I mog u into the dirt
Flexing org status is incel trait u brutally psl mog me i should do a self ban and become a chaolin monk in taiwanese mountains

Flexing org status is incel trait u brutally psl mog me i should do a self ban and become a chaolin monk in taiwanese mountains
Yea im joking but have u seen my chadlite mulatto face i mog u by like 50 psl points and I’m also like 6’5” so u should consider hitting the oil rig nigga :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yea im joking but have u seen my chadlite mulatto face i mog u by like 50 psl points and I’m also like 6’5” so u should consider hitting the oil rig nigga :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yeh atp i should i can sense ur presence second i opened this chat i felt inferior, not only do u psl mog me ur height is unironically mine flipped i could wear stilts and be shorter than u

Yeh atp i should i can sense ur presence second i opened this chat i felt inferior, not only do u psl mog me ur height is unironically mine flipped i could wear stilts and be shorter than u
Can u spam that image of my face morphed with a10s and the speech bubble I’ll reward u with like 200 rep i’m srs

Can u spam that image of my face morphed with a10s and the speech bubble I’ll reward u with like 200 rep i’m srs
If i cared for rep id just sit in offtopic