Rate my bestfriend ultimate chad action

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
This action happening when I was 12 years old

We where in my house , with a bunch of young normal kids , not ugly but...

My 8psl friend very self confident say that he was the best looking guy in the room and no one one replyed , brutal mog from him

Sry bad english

Sounds like a asocial insecure idiot to me. Nothing chad about it. Real chad knows he is the best looking guy in the room, but doesn't state it like asking for verification. I never talk of looks with my friends because I know I mog them, if they try to talk of it, I just give some bluepill shit answer like muhh personality.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
psl 8 at age 12, lol. Tales from the basement
Sounds like a asocial insecure idiot to me. Nothing chad about it. Real chad knows he is the best looking guy in the room, but doesn't state it like asking for verification. I never talk of looks with my friends because I know I mog them, if they try to talk of it, I just give some bluepill shit answer like muhh personality.
real chad knows that the room knows he is a chad

Holy shit lol , he was a mm tier very young , keep coping .

i also have a psl 7 friend who keeps making snaps of his face with the texts "look at this face damn" etc. its so fucking cringe and it would dry every vagina tbh. looks is important but if u are this insecure it will ruin everything

Bahhaha my friend was absolutly bot insecure , he was dating the best girls of the school

At this age a lot of boys like to appear in this inappropriate, ordinary way; but he sound such a pathetic attention seeking