rate my bleachmaxxing results

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Ethnicelling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and MammothActuary
Shit kys squintfrauding self loathing CURRRU JFL

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, jordanbarrettisgod, CopeIsReal and 5 others
Impressive

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
did you drink it or something? because it didnt work?

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, toptearmm, Deleted member 2745 and 4 others
Half face so you look half ugly? Now for real, if you want to see your progress on any kind of transformation you should try having the same angle and lighting for all the pictures, in the same spot, I honestly can't perceive any big change on those pics

Half face so you look half ugly? Now for real, if you want to see your progress on any kind of transformation you should try having the same angle and lighting for all the pictures, in the same spot, I honestly can't perceive any big change on those pics
I dont post my full face BECAUSE IM UGLY, I will post my full face after I get my surgeries

there is an obvious difference, I've even had friends this school year versus last year tell me my skin looks fresher

I look legit curry on the left even tho my ethnicity is Persian

I dont post my full face BECAUSE IM UGLY, I will post my full face after I get my surgeries

there is an obvious difference, I've even had friends this school year versus last year tell me my skin looks fresher

I look legit curry on the left even tho my ethnicity is Persian

I mean, idk if the change I see between the second and last picture is because of the lighting or what, but w/e if you had results then congratulations to you my man, keep bleaching till you look like a nordic cunt. And btw I bet that you're not that ugly at all so don't put yourself down.

• +1
i dont literally see any difference

• So Sad
damn dude. Final Fantasy level eye area. Are you using filters by any chance?
I'm wearing green contacts on the right, middle and left are my natural eye color, not using any filters that some foid level shit

also jfl at people saying contacts don't help ethnics, it literally brightens up your skin tone so well, ill be switching to blue contacts next week cuz its my favorite color
i dont literally see any difference
over :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I'm wearing green contacts on the right, middle and left are my natural eye color, not using any filters that some foid level shit

also jfl at people saying contacts don't help ethnics, it literally brightens up your skin tone so well, ill be switching to blue contacts next week cuz its my favorite color

over :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
you should do anything to looksmax bro. To be honest, I think that Ethnics with light eyes can be good looking.
Look at these Indians for example:

Attachments

• 0v4bfla769s31.jpg
    0v4bfla769s31.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 60
  • +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Short Ugly and Brown
another day another squintcel

• WTF
you should do anything to looksmax bro. To be honest, I think that Ethnics with light eyes can be good looking.
Look at these Indians for example:
that right girl is hot af

the guy on the left would benefit from forehead reduction surgery

that right girl is hot af

the guy on the left would benefit from forehead reduction surgery
yeah. When I first saw this picture I was actually pretty surprised how decent looking they are for their race. Not to be racist or anything, but many Indians that I've seen are bad looking and I'm not the only one who thinks that. Of course there are gonna be exceptions like the ones I posted a picture of.

• +1
yeah. When I first saw this picture I was actually pretty surprised how decent looking they are for their race. Not to be racist or anything, but many Indians that I've seen are bad looking and I'm not the only one who thinks that. Of course there are gonna be exceptions like the ones I posted a picture of.
its not racism lol its the truth

most this forum are ethnics

I would easily ltr that girl tho :sneaky:

100 % troll
look like chico

Angle fraud & post full face

You don’t seem ugly here tbh, full face pic or pm?

You're a low t dumbass

Hit the gym and lift weights instead of bitching on here
You look find Just act like a pussy
Fine*