Rate my body. Can I become a bodybuilder in future?

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Bronze
My height is about 5’9, weight 61 kg. Currently kind off bulking rn. Never regularly went to the gym just did workout at home and freestyle wrestling practice before I started doing jiu jitsu. Rate my physique and tell me if I can become a bodybuilder in future

Attachments

• IMG_1323.jpeg
    IMG_1323.jpeg
    432.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1322.png
    IMG_1322.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1321.jpeg
    IMG_1321.jpeg
    491.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1320.jpeg
    IMG_1320.jpeg
    302.4 KB · Views: 0
Dude, I frame mogg you to the moon and I've never visited gym in my life. Forget about bodybuilding. Rot here with us and then kill yourself.
Sure show ur frame

Dude, I frame mogg you to the moon and I've never visited gym in my life. Forget about bodybuilding. Rot here with us and then kill yourself.
Show ur body and frame rn. I’m 14 and I have more muscle mass than you

My height is about 5’9, weight 61 kg. Currently kind off bulking rn. Never regularly went to the gym just did workout at home and freestyle wrestling practice before I started doing jiu jitsu. Rate my physique and tell me if I can become a bodybuilder in future
Aren’t you the guy from the previous thread. Mirin your larping

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I sell insane method which can make u bodybuilder just in one year or less .Dont ask for my pic i sell info not my body

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Linus1888 and User28823
Aren’t you the guy from the previous thread. Mirin your larping
Bro I did that on purpose because when they know it’s actually me they only troll and lie to me because of hatred or sum they think im narcy idk

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Dude no joke we are built almost the exact same

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Snowskinned, User28823 and edgewalker2181
Bro I did that on purpose because when they know it’s actually me they only troll and lie to me because of hatred or sum they think im narcy idk
Ah understandable. Keep up with the consistency. Are u planning to inject test or sum?:feelsokman:

Dude no joke we are built almost the exact same
That’s is pretty cool because my genetics are good, im mesomorph with decent frame and great chest muscle and insertion. Its not that hard to get more muscle mass while not even gaining significant amount of fat due to my fast metabolism which is great

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky and truthhurts
Ah understandable. Keep up with the consistency. Are u planning to inject test or sum?:feelsokman:
Nah not test im already full of it. Maybe in a year or two. Rn I want to inject hgh and use aromasin

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
For heightmaxxing? @NZb6Air gtfih:ogre:
Yes for heightmaxxing. My dad already has hgh he ordered it from Europe for himself he almost alllwed me to use it I have to convince him. My growth plates are open I went to a doctor and did x ray on my hand

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and truthhurts
nigga it's a troll account i think
Bruh why you think so? It’s actually me and if you help me I would be grateful. You can see my old posts

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Your frame is shit tier anyway. You wont be a bodybuilder

• +1
Reactions: User28823
no, very bad insertions and bone structure for bodybuilding.

- frame is tiny
- short arms
- high, short tricep insertions
- asymmetrical
- wide hips
- short delts

u would be retarded to even attempt pro bodybuilding

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
no, very bad insertions and bone structure for bodybuilding.

- frame is tiny
- short arms
- high, short tricep insertions
- asymmetrical
- wide hips
- short delts

u would be retarded to even attempt pro bodybuilding
Short arms jfl. My frame is above average when I have a right posture and every bodybuilder has some flaws. But just because you posted this being aggressive to me you gave me motivation and I’m actually gonna train harder and more consistent to prove you wrong haha

Attachments

• IMG_0857.jpeg
    IMG_0857.jpeg
    713.5 KB · Views: 0
Short arms jfl. My frame is above average when I have a right posture and every bodybuilder has some flaws. But just because you posted this being aggressive to me you gave me motivation and I’m actually gonna train harder and more consistent to prove you wrong haha
ur humerus is tiny
but i saw u said ur only 14 so u may grow into them as the body grows outward inward
but everything else i said is objective after obsessing over bones and bodybuilding for many years

post a stomach vacuum and it will be even more brutal for u i imagine.

this shot alone is enough to tell me u will struggle heavily with bodybuilding

4314635 IMG 1321

brutal tricep insertions.

and ur hips aint getting any narrower as u age 😕

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
I'm sorry but it's over

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Bro, just because you don't have potential to be a pro IFBB bodybuilder doesn't mean you can't still build a good aesthetic physique for yourself that will attract women

sure you can bodybuild, but you wont win any shows, uneven abs wide waist flat upper chest narrow shoulders prominent obliques and overall stick build. sorry my man

sure you can bodybuild, but you wont win any shows, uneven abs wide waist flat upper chest narrow shoulders prominent obliques and overall stick build. sorry my man
Suck my cock nigger

• JFL
Reactions: enriquecel
Nah

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Maybe in open if you hyper respond to Roids, but not for classic or male physique

What is your bideltoid length

You don’t have elite genetics but not like really bad its mainly your frame suck your waist is kinda small overall good physique but how old are you and I’ll advise you to spam lateral raise and pull ups cause i know you aren’t the type to optimize things

You don’t have elite genetics but not like really bad its mainly your frame suck your waist is kinda small overall good physique but how old are you and I’ll advise you to spam lateral raise and pull ups cause i know you aren’t the type to optimize things
I’m freshly 15 I don’t really go to the gym I do jui jitsu and workout at home sometimes

I’m freshly 15 I don’t really go to the gym I do jui jitsu and workout at home sometimes
Ok then actually good nvm 8/10 genetics just try to framemaxx bro also godly waist keep up the good work are you balkan or russian ?

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
Ok then actually good nvm 8/10 genetics just try to framemaxx bro also godly waist keep up the good work are you balkan or russian ?
I’m pretty high body fat percentage like 16-17% but I still have prominent abs. I won’t get rid of it now im gonna try to bulk and shit and then I will leanmaxx
Bro are you on gear ?
I started recently like today

I’m pretty high body fat percentage like 16-17% but I still have prominent abs. I won’t get rid of it now im gonna try to bulk and shit and then I will leanmaxx

I started recently like today
Wish you god luck

• +1
Your genetics are lacking

• +1
nice, main problem is the narrow shoulders but they will get wider obv (youre just 14)

• +1
Reactions: sexy and edgewalker2181
bro why tf you get mad at niggas for giving you objective advice dont post here expecting to get babied, you have wide hips to shoulder ratio and as someone else said thats only going to get worse with age lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro