RATE MY BODY FAT

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
I am not american can someone explain this, thx.

20210127 055724

Is my body fat 21.9% or 18.8%?

depends what u look like

who gives a fuck what the percentage is?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Those calculators are not accurate in my experience. Compare with images of people at various body fat percentages, and estimate where you belong.

• +1
depends what u look like

who gives a fuck what the percentage is?
Eehm if your american just explain it man. Give me the general consus of this site. Im 184 cm with 84.5 kg weight.

Those calculators are not accurate in my experience. Compare with images of people at various body fat percentages, and estimate where you belong.
Eehm if your american just explain it man. Give me the general consus of this site. Im 184 cm with 84.5 kg weight.

Cmon brothers i know you actually read this shit! Make something of yourselves!

tfw you break the body fat calculator

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, RichardSpencel and magnificentcel
  • +1
yes who's else would they be lmfao
Man your still have the puberty suprize card but i would still look into that neck if i was you.

Man your still have the puberty suprize card but i would still look into that neck if i was you.
my neck is proportionate to the rest of my head

• +1
pubertymaxx??? how tf does that work
By making the most out of your growth fase. Constantly stimulating your growth. In the futere i plan to make a thread about bone remoddeling. There are already various topics on this field but i have come accros some new helpfull research

By making the most out of your growth fase. Constantly stimulating your growth. In the futere i plan to make a thread about bone remoddeling. There are already various topics on this field but i have come accros some new helpfull research
how tf are you supposed to ''stimulate'' it

how tf are you supposed to ''stimulate'' it
Man just search it up right now my research is not ready yet. Help yourself out

• +1
Morbidly obese boyo. 15% is the max acceptable bod fat and 12% is the sweet spot. If you are a true ecto then 8-10% is easily maintainable.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Morbidly obese boyo. 15% is the max acceptable bod fat and 12% is the sweet spot. If you are a true ecto then 8-10% is easily maintainable.
I see i asked others and they said that the us body fat is the one in use, is this true?

In the bmi one im like 18.8% and in the us one im 21%

I see i asked others and they said that the us body fat is the one in use, is this true?

In the bmi one im like 18.8% and in the us one im 21%
I would go with the US one

• +1
just show me your belly

• +1