OH GOD IM GONNA OH UHHUHH COOM IM COOOOOOOOOMIIIINGGGV

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4804, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 5 others
Textbook example of a framecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 685 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, godsmistake and 6 others
Where do u live?

In southern europe you would be average body

Maybe in the us is shitty

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandHFD
ma'am this is a mc donalds drive thru

That is the body of someone who has cummed on guys chests in cowgirl position.

Do overhead press or just suey

That means your hips haven't stopped developing either JFL

if you don't roid and aromatose inhibitor maxx it's over
My hips are that big cause I was nerdy kid halo reach black ops you name it I've played as long as its xbox360

That means your hips haven't stopped developing either JFL

if you don't roid and aromatose inhibitor maxx it's over
Because my hips have been compressed together from sitting on my arse 😂

holy fuck even your brain is so High E and low self-esteem.

just don't take the roasts seriously only the facts, and they are right here.

What you on I'm having a laugh

Attachments

• 15749692057501474717224321606331.jpg
    15749692057501474717224321606331.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 220
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Overjetcel299, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
lol this kid is a low sentience high e truecel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Overjetcel299, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
3Y2F5Ys

jfl op. Just accept that you have trash tier frame.
And it's not even the shoulders thought, it's the giga wide hips and the fact you old alot of fat in the hip+ass area, basically just like a women.

• +1
Reactions: n33tf1f and Deleted member 685
View attachment 176613
jfl op. Just accept that you have trash tier frame.
And it's not even the shoulders thought, it's the giga wide hips and the fact you old alot of fat in the hip+ass area, basically just like a women.
Na my ass is small I know my hips are wide 😂 Hugh Jackmans are

Na my ass is small I know my hips are wide 😂 Hugh Jackmans are
9f9960f6a61eccf54d63338ac28ff750

Ya he got wide hips, but he has the clavs to go with them(and this is not even his most gymcelled version), and you fucking don't.

• +1
Reactions: n33tf1f
Beautiful body sweetie :feelsgood: I'm sure you will give birth to healthy children.

imagine if your future girlfriend googles your image and finds that you are posting on an incel forum
This ain't a incel forum it's just to put people in there looks lane

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
imagine if your future girlfriend googles your image and finds that you are posting on an incel forum
OH and this what I looked like this is me as a incel me not anymore trust the thing that makes me sick is my posture

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191129_081624_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20191129_081624_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 27
OH and this what I looked like this is me as a incel me not anymore trust the thing that makes me sick is my posture
i'd pm you of myself if you want to see my sub-humanity

i'd pm you of myself if you want to see my sub-humanity
One thing to improve on your looks g is not to worry about what other people think just go gym focus on yourself be successful and if you're ugly it won't matter cause you'll have money

One thing to improve on your looks g is not to worry about what other people think just go gym focus on yourself be successful and if you're ugly it won't matter cause you'll have money
im young and i don't want money i just want to look good and to mog everyone in my school

still up to give u my sub-humanity

im young and i don't want money i just want to look good and to mog everyone in my school

still up to give u my sub-humanity
OH and another thing all the negative words you use will affect your mind just have a healthier aspect to life cause the world don't revolve around woman got remember that

OH and another thing all the negative words you use will affect your mind just have a healthier aspect to life cause the world don't revolve around woman got remember that
no woman=rope for me

• +1
Reactions: Over
he world don't revolve around woman got remember that
It actually does. Sex and romance is hardwired inside us, this is subconsciously number 1 goal for our brains. Passing our genes is the reason why we are alive, imagine what happens to a brain when it knows that its failing at that top 1 priority goal.

It actually does. Sex and romance is hardwired inside us, this is subconsciously number 1 goal for our brains. Passing our genes is the reason why we are alive, imagine what happens to a brain when it knows that its failing at that top 1 priority goal.
Yeah, but most people today (including most on this forum) only want to fuck foids for the pleasure. They are not spreading their genes. They are tricking their brains into thinking they are reproducing but in reality they only shoot their semen into a rubber balloon. It's not that different from just jerking off, if you look at it from a biological perspective.

Yeah, but most people today (including most on this forum) only want to fuck foids for the pleasure. They are not spreading their genes. They are tricking their brains into thinking they are reproducing but in reality they only shoot their semen into a rubber balloon. It's not that different from just jerking off, if you look at it from a biological perspective.
It is different. Sex and masturbation are two different worlds.

women aren't allowed on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Jimsonbobson505
Mirin low inhib

very hot

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit