Rate my bodybuilding neighboor who got divorced after his penis got damaged by steroids

vforvendetta

vforvendetta

Fuck what they think♠️
BB19255A C041 456D A986 5F5376F18C91

Looks like @qwertyqazqwerty

Face is 7.5/10
Body is 8/10 good for slaining bitchy females

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and .👽.
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, lasthope, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Face is 7.5/10
Body is 8/10 good for slaining bitchy females
His face is nowhere near 7.5 jfl.

I would say normie in the west, slightly above average in ur shithole (op).

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and .👽.

He is now an incel because his young wife exposed him on social media after she slept with some guys when he knew he exposed her then she told people his dick is completely off after being damaged by aterouds and since they married like 6 months aho he amd she srill both virgins because he havent able yet to have any erection

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Lawton88 and coolguy1
He is now an incel because his young wife exposed him on social media after she slept with some guys when he knew he exposed her then she told people his dick is completely off after being damaged by aterouds and since they married like 6 months aho he amd she srill both virgins because he havent able yet to have any erection
the guy looks 28 years old minimum jfl

Yep I would say his face isn't over a 6/10.

Horrible insertions. Classic all-drugs physique. Forearms and calves of a child, nothing but a pair of delts. He is not attractive but bodybuilding is better than being a slob.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Horrible insertions. Classic all-drugs physique. Forearms and calves of a child, nothing but a pair of delts. He is not attractive but bodybuilding is better than being a slob.

He got a broken dick, shrivelled balls, a FACE that no girl will ever love and he looks like a manlet to top it all off. I suppose the grass is always greener. His physique looks like shit because his frame is pathetic.

Lord have mercy on his soul.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy