• +1
Reactions: MEMPSK and Deleted member 20652
no way thats not frauded wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540
Wtf happend to your nose?

What did you specifically bonesmashed?

What did you specifically bonesmashed?
My chin obviously, my cheekbones, glabellum and supraorbitals, and outer corners of my eyes with the knuckles of my pinkie and ring fingers.

Also, the after photo was taken after a bonesmahing session so there is a little swelling. I did take 10.00 UI D3 and 200 mcg K2 every day. Hard mewing also made my upper maxilla a bit more forward and upward grown. It's not that noticeable, but my cheekbones feel more prominent when I touch them.

Bonemashing routine for chin and where did you exactly hit

Looking good there bruv

Add some injectable Testosterone too

"supraorbitals, and outer corners of my eyes"

What changes if you bonesmash that area? The process is really good, buddy boyo.

My chin obviously, my cheekbones, glabellum and supraorbitals, and outer corners of my eyes with the knuckles of my pinkie and ring fingers.

Also, the after photo was taken after a bonesmahing session so there is a little swelling. I did take 10.00 UI D3 and 200 mcg K2 every day. Hard mewing also made my upper maxilla a bit more forward and upward grown. It's not that noticeable, but my cheekbones feel more prominent when I touch them.
You jewed yourself, good job

Mew coper incel alert bone coper incel
Just mew and coom

Keep it up INSHALLAH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Very nice results, age and time for the results?
How often did you bonesmash?
How did you avoid asymmetry?

bonesmashing for 2-3 years + bimax later on + fillers is key to ascension. when this forum will deny this way of ascension for any MTN assuming you don't have NCT weird lips nose or unfixable failos.

literally nothing has changed, now you have brain damage and less collagen from bonesmashing, congratulations

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
For how much time have you been thumbpulling + tell your thumbpulling routine pls