D

Deleted member 2864

Silver
We are betting who is really better looking, only face features counts:

My bro:
Me:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, SeiGun and BigBoy
basically he has worse features all in all, zygos, lips, ipd too close, chin height too small, by far the biggest failo is jawline and hyoid bone though
But, his eyearea and eyecolor are better then mine
his eye area isn't better solely because of ipd

surgerymax to become the bogdanov twins

Idk, I thought girls love blue eyes
IMG 20191001 024213

Eye color is cope without good support

Proof muh long midface is cope
Actually we both have long midfaces. My one is long almost because of short n' upturned nose, so I can't trll it's even long. My philtrum longer then usually

Actually we both have long midfaces. My one is long almost because of short n' upturned nose, so I can't trll it's even long. My philtrum longer then usually

The bottom 1 has a longer 1 midface yet still is more attractive why cause it's narrow squared off high cheek bones symmetrical lips and a pronunced jawline

The bottom 1 has a longer 1 midface yet still is more attractive why cause it's narrow squared off high cheek bones symmetrical lips and a pronunced jawline
Well, after all I'm not the best proof that midface it's a cope. There are Matt Bomer and Henry Cavill and Cameron Monaghan and all of them are almost perfect even with long philtrums (again, midface is not really long, I and my friend on upper photos checked midfaces, we have the same length, but my nose is shorter and more upturned, so it's because of philtrum. My is 20mm, and friend's is 15mm, but his nose is 5mm longer then mine)
I think eyebrows are my biggest cons

bith subhuman lol no point in comparison

Both look like absolute garbage

Reason: you look more feminine and that is why you're better looking because girls love men that have feminine features as well as masculine features instead of just masculine features or just feminine features. Btw eye color is cope ngl.

its not fair, 1st guy is just fat

• +1
Reactions: ExCel