Photo on 5 23 23 at 1039 AM
Photo on 5 23 23 at 1039 AM 3
Photo on 5 23 23 at 1039 AM 4

last thing u shoudl worry about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 17244 and 4 others
last thing u shoudl worry about
so its good? i have upturned nsoe which kinda makes it look wierd. defo need surgery for that and for rhinoplasty. After that all i need to do is get my hair lined up and maybe get lip size reducers and ill be mogger

its hard to see when you hair is hiding your whole forehead.

im just talking about the hair that is near my eyes
mb worng spelling. im talking about the brow bone part that covers the eyes.

your forward grow is decent but not perfect.

This is ideal chin projection.

• Love it
Reactions: elzde95 and chrisN
MiddleSchool.Org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 28904
No brow bone for ur recessed lower jaw

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Why that hair? Why so many people have such bad hairstyles on this forum. You’re not in an anime bro

kids fucking 14 his jaw will grow better than most of us, kids got a decent jawline, not perfect, but great for typical people who aren't psl autists

your forward grow is decent but not perfect.

This is ideal chin projection.

View attachment 2218825
if i can chin surgery i would ascend like crazy, i might not need to get it cuz im still growing and it may form in alter years. i will see when i reach 18

one day, when i was 12 i hit my chin in the shower which chipped my upper frotn teeth. so when i close my mouth the lower teeth go in further htaan there supposed to, i need teeth fillers

if i can chin surgery i would ascend like crazy, i might not need to get it cuz im still growing and it may form in alter years. i will see when i reach 18
i think you already might have ideal chin projection due your protucting lips. I would no do that. dont do it.

you are also young.. so wait for puberty before you any shit.

do any shit.

so its good? i have upturned nsoe which kinda makes it look wierd. defo need surgery for that and for rhinoplasty. After that all i need to do is get my hair lined up and maybe get lip size reducers and ill be mogger
You don't need a rhino imo

What for? To me it looks fine, the fact that its upturned and straight is a good thing
upturned is femine, it looks fine from the side but in the front is crazy

Why that hair? Why so many people have such bad hairstyles on this forum. You’re not in an anime bro
i am. i am in a anime

@deepmaits does he need a rhino? Looks good to me

Nigga its a good thing, you get a prettyboy look, that edit makes you just look ethnic and ugly.
thx blud. i thin ill keep it them. douy u think ill be had or chadlite, considering how much the boens grow during puberty

thx blud. i thin ill keep it them. douy u think ill be had or chadlite, considering how much the boens grow during puberty
Limited by pheno, you probably have potential to be a htn. Height?

i think you already might have ideal chin projection due your protucting lips. I would no do that. dont do it.
if my bones gorw through puberty and i get rhino adn teeth fillers. i might look like this
Screenshot 2023 05 23 at 111332 AM
Screenshot 2023 05 23 at 105829 AM

kids fucking 14 his jaw will grow better than most of us, kids got a decent jawline, not perfect, but great for typical people who aren't psl autists
Lol graycel retard moment. A jawline isnt what is attractive and makes your lower jaw look good, its the forwardness. His head is tilted up, the most recessed people if they tilt their head up will have a visible "line" on their jaw. He doesnt look good youre the fucking low iq autist.

Lol graycel retard moment. A jawline isnt what is attractive and makes your lower jaw look good, its the forwardness. His head is tilted up, the most recessed people if they tilt their head up will have a visible "line" on their jaw. He doesnt look good youre the fucking low iq autist.
Tilting his head/neck forward*

no brow bone for your skin and high-hgh enlarged ears and nose

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula