Rate my brow ridge boyos

National Rodgerism

National Rodgerism

sub8 MALE
Is it too high set? I've been told by some self identified "PSLers" that my brow ridge looks masc, is that true?

Brow

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
looks good

not bad brother

sadly too high set i think otherwise you would have predator eyes but good looking tho, masculine like mine or better don't know.
Screw us who don't have predator eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and National Rodgerism
sadly too high set i think otherwise you would have predator eyes but good looking tho, masculine like mine or better don't know.
Screw us who don't have predator eyes.
Shoud I get a brow ridge implant or it would be to much of a hassle? What about fat grafts?

your browridge is low-set
if it is low set, let us see your eyes, we'll see if you have upper eyelid exposure.
if you have not, you have deep set eyes, ie top tier.

if it is low set, let us see your eyes, we'll see if you have upper eyelid exposure.
if you have not, you have deep set eyes, ie top tier.
I'm assuming yo're talking to me.

IMG 20190906 174144

My eye are is shit-tier tbh. I have dark circles due to under eye support and overall facial recession. One eye is placed higher than the other one, also the turd coloring doesn't make me any favors. Should I get fat grafts for my upper eyelid exposure?

I'm assuming yo're talking to me.

View attachment 107290

My eye are is shit-tier tbh. I have dark circles due to under eye support and overall facial recession. One eye is placed higher than the other one, also the turd coloring doesn't make me any favors. Should I get fat grafts for my upper eyelid exposure?

you don't seem to have lot of upper eyelid exposure. Yeah i was talking to you.