Rate my canthal tilt

Does canthal tilt matter for Asians? @thecel ??

It's not canthal tilt, it's your entire face that is the problem.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012, Deleted member 16944 and Deleted member 15827
Hmm, what do you mean?
You're average looking for third world countries, but below average for first world countries, basically.

If you live in a third world country, you could get a girlfriend without struggling too much.

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
you should play the BBC game

You're average looking for third world countries, but below average for first world countries, basically.

If you live in a third world country, you could get a girlfriend without struggling too much.
Thats not my best photo and look btw. Planning to get a bsso soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
very atypical looking for a looksmax user. Would never take a guy who looks like you to be a user here fwiw.

Man not to be weird but fix your lips asap. Also pimp maxx get nice hair xD also i mightve not answered your question

You look like any other rapefugee fresh off the boat in the west tbh. Ugly and creepy

Not trying to be rude but you look like "majdoors" in India. I am constructing a new home and all my jamadar workers are similar looking like you. You look low class tbh, your teeth and lower third + hair seems to be the issue

You look like any other rapefugee fresh off the boat in the west tbh. Ugly and creepy
You look like manlet incel as well. You probably are a pedophile rapist let loose.

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2
Man not to be weird but fix your lips asap. Also pimp maxx get nice hair xD also i mightve not answered your question
Ya, whats wrong with my lips?

this forum is bad company if you are posting images. you look like an above average phillipino or maybe south american man. your tilt is cat tier like perfect.

• +1
Reactions: Jack Storm
You look like manlet incel as well. You probably are a pedophile rapist let loose.
6'1 white guy slaying like you wouldn't believe. You'll never experience what I've had in life

6'1 white guy slaying like you wouldn't believe. You'll never experience what I've had in life
Then, what are u doing here in this forum? Go back to your cave, you inbred.