Rate my cheekbones/ cheek area

I

itssooverformelol

Bronze
I SWEAR TO GOD I AM NOT SUCKING THEM, EVERYTIME I POST SOMETHING SOMEONE ALWAYS COMMENTS "stop sucking ur cheeks ur ltn" I AM AWARE THAT I AM AN LTN, BUT I DO NOT SUCK MY CHEEKS. Now could someone please tell me if they are low-set, medium-set, high-set, if they have good definition, good bone structure, im around 8% bf

Attachments

• IMG_4782.jpeg
    IMG_4782.jpeg
    187.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3818.jpeg
    IMG_3818.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5700.jpeg
    IMG_5700.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ey88
bump pls

bump bc im ltn

bump bc my penis is big

bump because i am bored

Mid set, good definition

• +1
Reactions: ey88
bump because i need to stick my penis inside a vagina before im 18

bump because i sold this htb

I SWEAR TO GOD I AM NOT SUCKING THEM, EVERYTIME I POST SOMETHING SOMEONE ALWAYS COMMENTS "stop sucking ur cheeks ur ltn" I AM AWARE THAT I AM AN LTN, BUT I DO NOT SUCK MY CHEEKS. Now could someone please tell me if they are low-set, medium-set, high-set, if they have good definition, good bone structure, im around 8% bf
eye area cooks u lowk

eye area cooks u lowk
narrow jaw and side profile are my biggest failos, imo eye area is fine, neutral ct, little uee, and almond shaped. also rate my cheekbones and overall rating

• +1
Reactions: chadlike
bump bc i have a 18cm penis

narrow jaw and side profile are my biggest failos, imo eye area is fine, neutral ct, little uee, and almond shaped. also rate my cheekbones and overall rating
Cheekbones are good but focus on your other features cuz cheekbones cant carry you looks you need all your features to compliment each other

Cheekbones are good but focus on your other features cuz cheekbones cant carry you looks you need all your features to compliment each other
what do i need to improve in your opinion? (without surgery) im already very skinny, so only stuff i can do is maintain lean physique and hit the gym, also rating??

bump because i have a narrow jaw

bump because i want to

Eyes and narrow jaw cooks u

Forced ogee curve

Eyes and narrow jaw cooks u
eyes are fine imo, like nct is not that big of a deal, id say coloring is where i get cooked, brown eyes not ideal + average eye area, but yeah narrow jaw is bad, also rating?

what do i need to improve in your opinion? (without surgery) im already very skinny, so only stuff i can do is maintain lean physique and hit the gym, also rating??
Idk if it is the eyes or jaw that’s makes u look soft but 5.872/10

28459B17 48BC 47D9 9238 FCD60D03764D

• JFL
Reactions: say∅
Idk if it is the eyes or jaw that’s makes u look soft but 5.872/10
bro got the decimals n shi, so like mtn? or is that normie scale and im closer to ltn

Nah scale is a joke but ur def mtn
ayy ill take it im around 5'10 so i think if i get my social skills up i could probably rizz, ik its not tall but with lifts im slightly above average

im not that rotted yet, what does this mean
The line between your cheek and jaw that gives you that hollow cheeks looks. You seem to be forcing it a bit in your pics by sucking in your cheeks

The line between your cheek and jaw that gives you that hollow cheeks looks. You seem to be forcing it a bit in your pics by sucking in your cheeks
nah istg i dont bite my lips, i tried kinda smiling w/o my teeth cuz the girl sent me boob pics and i needed to snap back lmfao, but what's the overall rating and is my cheekbone area good?

bro your cheeks are boutta fall off your biting them so hard

bro your cheeks are boutta fall off your biting them so hard
3/10 ragebait made it too obvious, anyways if you are kind enough, could you please tell me if they are good, and a fjnal rating +what I can improve. After all this is what org is about!!

3/10 ragebait made it too obvious, anyways if you are kind enough, could you please tell me if they are good, and a fjnal rating +what I can improve. After all this is what org is about!!
mtn and just work on your eye area and train your neck and grow out your hair a little

mtn and just work on your eye area and train your neck and grow out your hair a little
thanks man, yeah i been neck training and eye area is cope only surgery works, maybe hazel contacts, would match well with my coloring. Idk about hair though already long the first picture was 5 days after a cut, so i think the length i usually have is fine (the picture)

Attachments

• IMG_3809.jpeg
    IMG_3809.jpeg
    491.5 KB · Views: 0
thanks man, yeah i been neck training and eye area is cope only surgery works, maybe hazel contacts, would match well with my coloring. Idk about hair though already long the first picture was 5 days after a cut, so i think the length i usually have is fine (the picture)
i recommend curling your eye lashes bro insta eye area max it’s crazy. and i promise you bro eye lid pulling is legit it has literally transformed me to have absolutely 0% uee. because i spam it heavy

i recommend curling your eye lashes bro insta eye area max it’s crazy. and i promise you bro eye lid pulling is legit it has literally transformed me to have absolutely 0% uee. because i spam it heavy
alr ty bro

mid set but sometimes looks high set. And ur not ltn your high mtn

mid set but sometimes looks high set. And ur not ltn your high mtn
thank you man, what is my biggest failo besides narrow jaw, and what is my biggest halo?

You look like your constantly sucking your cheekbones in but you don't look bad i guess, cheekbones are uncanny so its a 5/10 for me