Reactions: Mansnob
Good but light frauded hard. Post normal pics

• +1
My zygos are wider but it's nothing close to you wtf

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
I notice you’ve been angrymaxxed lately :lul:
barely. i just have no filter now bc this site is shit and whatever and he’s attention whoring like a female.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Mr.cope, Ogmanman and 2 others
barely. i just have no filter now bc this site is shit and whatever and he’s attention whoring like a female.
i can tell by ur tone that ur angrymaxxed bro. Or maybe ur just higher T?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
i can tell by ur tone that ur angrymaxxed bro. Or maybe ur just higher T?
idk, legit could be higher t. i’ve been swimming, working out, and muay thai every day of the week so it could b that. whatever it is i like it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3962
idk, legit could be higher t. i’ve been swimming, working out, and muay thai every day of the week so it could b that. whatever it is i like it
Mirin bro. Ive been swimming lately too, ~6h per week. its fucking awesome. I want to get into a martial art again ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Mirin bro. Ive been swimming lately too, ~6h per week. its fucking awesome. I want to get into a martial art again ngl.
i love swimming bro. it’s so fun and a great workout. plus i frame mog every one in the pool and the girl lifeguards were mirin me. getting dopamine while working out is v nic e

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, Ogmanman and Deleted member 3962
i love swimming bro. it’s so fun and a great workout. plus i frame mog every one in the pool and the girl lifeguards were mirin me. getting dopamine while working out is v nic e
indeed bro. And best of all i dont get fucked up from it like i do with running. Swimming is unmoggable tbh. Works every muscle in your body.

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman and Deleted member 2846
you really made this just to impress a bunch of online male autists?
Absolutely not! I didn't make this thread to get validation from strangers. I made it because I wanted to.

If you don't like my thread, then move to another thread bro.

Yea but I'm my case that outside curvature is even more pronounced
Slayer. Flanged zygos are very rare. They're probably as rare as hollow cheeks.

Absolutely not! I didn't make this thread to get validation from strangers. I made it because I wanted to.

If you don't like my thread, then move to another thread bro.
I'm just letting you know that nobody likes you and if you want to claim otherwise, I dont know why someone who has real life friends would make a thread like this.

Slayer. Flanged zygos are very rare. They're probably as rare as hollow cheeks.
Not Slayer because I'm a bloatcel. All my zygos projection is lateral. I dont even have an ogee curve, although from a certain angle my lateral projection does resemble am ogee curve.

I'm just letting you know that nobody likes you and if you want to claim otherwise, I dont know why someone who has real life friends would make a thread like this.
I don't care if people on here like me or not. I'm not here because I want to make new friends, I'm here because I want to kill time and gain new looksmaxxing knowledge and share my knowledge with others.

Lol at thinking I care about what other faggots that I will never meet them irl think about me.

Like I said, if you don't like my thread, move to another thread asap or even better, put me on your ignore list.

• +1
Now turn on the light

• JFL