Now stop coping @HernanDrago

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
indian / 10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, 5'7 zoomer, IHeightMogU and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66, SAQUIB66, Deleted member 30985 and 1 other person
are you colesp

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
Click a photo with a paper on in your hand than says colten Myers then I'll stop coping.

yes i am in quebec, we can meet if you want
Kissing French Kiss GIF by Capital Pride | Have Pride 365!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 42218 and Deleted member 43403
Chicken tandoori / 10

• +1
Reactions: jingodelutscher
JFL what has this forum come to

• +1
Reactions: jingodelutscher
death tier maxilla

• JFL
Reactions: colton myers
💀 mogs

• Love it
Reactions: colton myers
Indian abomination

Currys are the reason for its decline
pls if anything me alone has boosted this forum to a level and cultural significance u could only imagine. U just dislike the fact curries are evening the playing field from the generations of fraudmaxxing and surgerymaxxing u anglos have perfected despite the majority of ur people looking meh and subhuman just like every race because beauty is rare.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
Look at your own face muh HTN
let him cope and believe hes above us, persian men are in the same boat as us of having the womyn be abnormally attracted to crackers nad knowing perception wise they r inferior, it matter little if they have deluded themselves to be aboves us even tho were literally the same people.

let him cope and believe hes above us, persian men are in the same boat as us of having the womyn be abnormally attracted to crackers nad knowing perception wise they r inferior, it matter little if they have deluded themselves to be aboves us even tho were literally the same people.
Yes he always puts down everyone and think he is superior

You were a really ugly kid wtf

bruh u want some tissues to cry more about nothing? incel tier comment