• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, .👽., currylightskin and 1 other person
looks very good, natural chin?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Tom Jones
It's Good.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Tom Jones
do you have shitty other areas or are you just here to mog people?
bit of both. but ive been on PSL forums for 8-9 years.

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and AscendingHero
if i had your chin I could get a GF:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: startingover
Looks recessed, you need bimax+genio + implants or fillers.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, ManzareK, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
if i had your chin I could get a GF:feelsrope:
Love for everything living is all you need. Embrace love and you will discover contentedness and experience repeated vaginal intercourse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Kmscurry, Deleted member 17768 and 2 others
Looks very good, mirin.

What kind of info? What was the names of these forums, and are they still browsable?
No sluthate got shut down, so did lookism. there was a lot of shitposting no doubt, but on here no one discusses anything of relevance. I took some screenshots back in 2013 of a good bone growth thread. But it involves injection of a lot of growth factors. might post them one day

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah and Elvisandreaa
No sluthate got shut down, so did lookism. there was a lot of shitposting no doubt, but on here no one discusses anything of relevance. I took some screenshots back in 2013 of a good bone growth thread. But it involves injection of a lot of growth factors. might post them one day
Did those sites actually ascend you or is it only theorymaxxing

mirin chin btw

Did those sites actually ascend you or is it only theorymaxxing

mirin chin btw
thx. Not personally but i'm educated in these things and it seems legit. It was a well researched dude that authored it

thx. Not personally but i'm educated in these things and it seems legit. It was a well researched dude that authored it
authored what :unsure:

Love for everything living is all you need. Embrace love and you will discover contentedness and experience repeated vaginal intercourse
lol that's false. we should have your face to be loved

lol that's false. we should have your face to be loved
Dont bash it if you aint tried. A little like being buttfucked by a bitch with a 12 inch strap on. i was reluctant at first too

Dont bash it if you aint tried. A little like being buttfucked by a bitch with a 12 inch strap on. i was reluctant at first too
You cannot convince someone to love you unconditionally:blackpill:. It's a matter of beauty.:blackpill::feelswhy:

Please do so! And if you got anything else, that would be a valuable contribution as well. What matters are no longer being discussed, that in your opinion should be? And what should be stopped discussing?

Please do so! And if you got anything else, that would be a valuable contribution as well. What matters are no longer being discussed, that in your opinion should be? And what should be stopped discussing?
Im talking about people, that are willing to subject themselves to injections without too much regard to the safety of the chemicals (tho they are found endogenously) but In greater amounts in various cycles. I have been looking my drives through. Found the OG post but not my own research. And I would rather not post shit, but if you want i can post the screenshots. Keep in mind I have a BA in biochem, and I would like to look over it before making any recommendations.

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah
Looks good. As long as you don’t have rami malek eyes tier you should be good to go.

dont smoke if thats a ciggy

It is a ciggy. i use snus alot now but my gums are starting to recede. would rather smoke then
Dont do either xD try to get less and less

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
Im talking about people, that are willing to subject themselves to injections without too much regard to the safety of the chemicals (tho they are found endogenously) but In greater amounts in various cycles. I have been looking my drives through. Found the OG post but not my own research. And I would rather not post shit, but if you want i can post the screenshots. Keep in mind I have a BA in biochem, and I would like to look over it before making any recommendations.
Make a new thread and post everything you got imo!

Sub 5 to LTN depending on height