Reactions: TheoryMaxxer, Deleted member 8765, Marquis and 4 others
thought you have a disease when i saw word terminal
it's just the name of a body part to mean end of the colon

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and DianabolDownie
thought you have a disease when i saw word terminal
it's just the name of a body part to mean end of the colon
Well, I do have ulcerative colitis.... hence the ulcerations all over it
The text at the bottom is referring to the end of the small intestine, the picture is of the beginning of the colon

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 4991 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
There's no cure, and people usually have symptoms off and on for life.
BRUTAL SHIT GENETICS

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A and DianabolDownie
There's no cure, and people usually have symptoms off and on for life.
BRUTAL SHIT GENETICS
Ive gone from shitting 20+ times a day (that's seriously not an exaggeration) to about once a day over the past year or so

Earlier last year I would take a pill, then shit it out undissolved a couple hours later

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, TsarTsar444, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
Ive gone from shitting 20+ times a day (that's seriously not an exaggeration) to about once a day over the past year or so

Earlier last year I would take a pill, then shit it out undissolved a couple hours later
so it's getting better?
when you mean you are shitting undissolved. you mean like the broccoli you ate is still a broccoli?

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Mirin salami OP

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
ITS TRULY COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY OVER FOR ULCERATIVE-COLITUS-CELS

ENJOY A LIFETIME OF INTERMITTENT PAIN SON!

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and DianabolDownie
printing this for a cum tribute

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and DianabolDownie
so it's getting better?
when you mean you are shitting undissolved. you mean like the broccoli you ate is still a broccoli?
Not always, but there were points where I would eat something, and could clearly identify it in my stool. Like it had been chewed up, then sent straight out my ass. So yea, I could chew up broccoli, and it would look like chewed up broccoli in my stool.
Barely digesting anything

I remember taking an Allegra (worst allergy flare up of my life, eyes almost swelled shut) and finding it in the toilet. It was unmistakably the pill, it wasn't trapped in shit since I was crapping almost pure liquid.
I took another one the next day, and sure enough, found it undissolved in the toilet hours later.

Oh and yea, way better now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 561
What does it look like now?

• +1
What does it look like now?
I haven't got the colonoscopy yet, but I'd sure as hell expect it to look better.
Getting it in less than a week

Nice asshole bro ngl

• JFL
So it worked what we discussed. Are you still implementing it?
I'm still implementing a lot of it, yes. Been taking the supps pretty religiously. Also fixing up my diet a lot, albeit its still kind of crappy at points.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I'm still implementing a lot of it, yes. Been taking the supps pretty religiously. Also fixing up my diet a lot, albeit its still kind of crappy at points.
Diet doesn’t even matter that much (it still does to some degree tho). Bad diet doesn’t cause IBD. Just make sure to prevent hemorrhage, which is caused by inflammation + vitamin C deficiency, keeping tight junctions intact (which requires zinc), your immune system working properly (which requires both and also vitamin D among other things) and don’t overfeed gut bacteria, which is why you should avoid sugar alcohols like sorbitol and resistant starch (i.e. cold or uncooked/-baked starches like rice, pasta or potatoes). Also, both caffeine and nicotine are beneficial for UC. If you do everything right, you can basically eat everything you want and even drink alcohol in moderation without having to rely on meds

• Woah
  • +1
Well at least it hasn't progressed to crohns

Looks like shit ngl

• +1
I'm literally on tbe toilet shitting diarrhea from ulcerative colitis attack jfl, over for ys tbh, i had extreme pains and 20 stools daily when it was sever spring and winter, then i started suplementiing with some stuff that help digesting, vitamic c, vit d, zinc, and now i only shit 3 times a day with 3300kcal daily. My triggers are mostly caffeine, alkohol, and some carbs i thibk but now quite sure tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Azoriko, Patient A and 1 other person
Baseless claim from a looksmax.me user?
Gotta be true.
View attachment 798590
I genuinely hope that your condition worsens to Crohn’s disease and you suffer for years until you end up having your intestines cut out and have to walk around with a shit and piss bag until you die prematurely, all due to your own ignorance and blind trust in the mainstream system.

lol 😂 it’s over for you! Keep taking your drugs!

• JFL
Diet doesn’t even matter that much (it still does to some degree tho). Bad diet doesn’t cause IBD. Just make sure to prevent hemorrhage, which is caused by inflammation + vitamin C deficiency, keeping tight junctions intact (which requires zinc), your immune system working properly (which requires both and also vitamin D among other things) and don’t overfeed gut bacteria, which is why you should avoid sugar alcohols like sorbitol and resistant starch (i.e. cold or uncooked/-baked starches like rice, pasta or potatoes). Also, both caffeine and nicotine are beneficial for UC. If you do everything right, you can basically eat everything you want and even drink alcohol in moderation without having to rely on meds
caffeine helpful? It triggers me the most, makes me want to shit alot

Also what about starches, I've seen not eating carbs makes me shit only once daily, but im not sure if it's carbs or some specific type of carb im avoiding

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I genuinely hope that your condition worsens to Crohn’s disease and you suffer for years until you end up having your intestines cut out and have to walk around with a shit and piss bag until you die prematurely, all due to your own ignorance and blind trust in the mainstream system.

lol 😂 it’s over for you! Keep taking your drugs!
Not on drugs, literally rejecting what the doctors told me to do.
And feeling better than ever

Also, getting this mad over someone disagreeing with you on an obscure incel forum is a looksmin. Stress is not good.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I'm literally on tbe toilet shitting diarrhea from ulcerative colitis attack jfl, over for ys tbh, i had extreme pains and 20 stools daily when it was sever spring and winter, then i started suplementiing with some stuff that help digesting, vitamic c, vit d, zinc, and now i only shit 3 times a day with 3300kcal daily. My triggers are mostly caffeine, alkohol, and some carbs i thibk but now quite sure tbh
0DA7B4F3 B131 4B33 A3BC 2E9BA130EA2B

• JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie and TsarTsar444
Not on drugs
And feeling better than ever

Also, getting this mad over someone disagreeing with you on an obscure incel forum is a looksmin. Stress is not good.
I’m smiling and silently chuckling as I type. Tbh.

I was going to give you the best advice of your life but I don’t help NPCs.:feelsgood:

• JFL
I’m smiling and silently chuckling as I type. Tbh.

I was going to give you the best advice of your life but I don’t help NPCs.:feelsgood:
Okay, I wouldn't have taken it.
Nothing I need help with.

• Love it
Reactions: Patient A
  • JFL
wtf am i looking at

how did it happen
Family history of bowel problems. Blood grandmother had crohn's, pretty sure a few other family members had colitis.
Parents don't have IBD but ibs.

Family history of bowel problems. Blood grandmother had crohn's, pretty sure a few other family members had colitis.
Dam i pray to gandy for u OP

• +1
Parents don't have IBD but ibs.
non in my family had it, i probably got it either from vit D deficiency, or cause i ate 500g of oats and processed meats as my bulking plan when i was lifting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
caffeine helpful? It triggers me the most, makes me want to shit alot

Also what about starches, I've seen not eating carbs makes me shit only once daily, but im not sure if it's carbs or some specific type of carb im avoiding
Pm, I‘ll get back to you later