Rate my coloring and lmk if you want a thread on it (NEW LINK!)

keonxmogs

keonxmogs

pussy slayer chadlite

Have to do it with TikTok because once again having trouble with uploading shit

psl harvy lost brother

• JFL
Reactions: maximizer24 and Ziaoni
Mtn

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and LuckyBeast
still ugly tbh, cucked coloring cause of hair color

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and SubhumanForever
And I have natural blonde hair that looks like I have highlights when it’s all natural. My hair color is one of my biggest halos
your obv not ginger but your hair looks red in the video.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and greycel
your obv not ginger but your hair looks red in the video.
Ginger ? Nigga what:feelskek::feelskek: I’ve never gotten that accusation in my life wow

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Ginger ? Nigga what:feelskek::feelskek: I’ve never gotten that accusation in my life wow
you probably look ginger to me because all my screens are at max warmth, your blonde irl if nobody has told you that u look ginger my fault

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
FIRST VID YESSIR 😤😤

looks good, how old are you I heard you were 15?

Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
I don’t mean this in the masc alpha red pill cope way, I hate those bald fags as much as the next guy, but bro you genuinely look like a homosexual, there’s a difference between being a pretty boy like Damian kater or chase crawford and actually looking like you let dudes cum on your spine jfl

• +1
Reactions: watah
My brother in Christ lose the pearls and cut your hair you legitimately look like princess Diana

My brother in Christ lose the pearls and cut your hair you legitimately look like princess Diana
I’m cutting the hair. The purls is a good pretty boy niche :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: negativepsl
I don’t mean this in the masc alpha red pill cope way, I hate those bald fags as much as the next guy, but bro you genuinely look like a homosexual, there’s a difference between being a pretty boy like Damian kater or chase crawford and actually looking like you let dudes cum on your spine jfl
Alr bro that’s your opinion. Jfl and I’m getting rid pill vibes :feelshah:

Alr bro that’s your opinion. Jfl and I’m getting rid pill vibes :feelshah:
Hey man If it works it works I suppose but in my country you would be assaulted on the streets, it’s prolly just different where your from

I’m cutting the hair. The purls is a good pretty boy niche :forcedsmile:
I wouldn’t even cut the hair tbh, you look hella prettyboy atm and it’s a good look.I would try getting a hypermasc neck and some decent traps and frame to compensate if that makes sense?

• +1
Hey man If it works it works I suppose but in my country you would be assaulted on the streets, it’s prolly just different where your from
Yes definitely a whole different story. I’m from the US

I wouldn’t even cut the hair tbh, you look hella prettyboy atm and it’s a good look.I would try getting a hypermasc neck and some decent traps and frame to compensate if that makes sense?
Definitely makes sense im in the process of doing that right now and training neck I feel like my neck is a huge falio of mine. Thank you bro fr 💪🏼 and the hair is mixed opinion for people like girls love it and guys hate it. So I should probably keep it because girls opinion is what matters. Ykwim?

Yes definitely a whole different story. I’m from the US
You got dangly Vivienne Westwood earrings on both ears aswell I get called a fag where I’m from for wearing white air force ones lol

• +1
You got dangly Vivienne Westwood earrings on both ears aswell I get called a fag where I’m from for wearing white air force ones lol
No hate I love Vivienne Westwood, the most I see with guys around me is maybe a stud in one ear and even then they would be ridiculed

• +1
Definitely makes sense im in the process of doing that right now and training neck I feel like my neck is a huge falio of mine. Thank you bro fr 💪🏼 and the hair is mixed opinion for people like girls love it and guys hate it. So I should probably keep it because girls opinion is what matters. Ykwim?
Yeah you’re def right. I’m at the point in life where I just want to slay I don’t care what other guys think, they gayer they think I look, the better.

• +1
why are tiktok pretty boys invading this forum

• +1
looks 6.75/10, possibly higher

• +1
Yeah you’re def right. I’m at the point in life where I just want to slay I don’t care what other guys think, they gayer they think I look, the better.
BASED bro real as fuck. Guys opinion literally 90% of the time do not matter

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod
No hate I love Vivienne Westwood, the most I see with guys around me is maybe a stud in one ear and even then they would be ridiculed

Yeah bro that’s crazy 😂 I wear af1 everyday and got my seconds pierced in my ear jfl

BASED bro real as fuck. Guys opinion literally 90% of the time do not matter
We had a real mainland Europe TikTok pretty boy (unheard of where I’m from) transferred to our school,he was like you, long hair tan jewellery and fashion maxed with feminine features, guys in my country are all ogres, the most attractive girls I’ve ever seen would constantly orbit this pretty boy and guys hated him including me, pretty boy pill is real at least in high school

• +1
Giga short ramus, otherwise good

• +1
We had a real mainland Europe TikTok pretty boy (unheard of where I’m from) transferred to our school,he was like you, long hair tan jewellery and fashion maxed with feminine features, guys in my country are all ogres, the most attractive girls I’ve ever seen would constantly orbit this pretty boy and guys hated him including me, pretty boy pill is real at least in high school
I know bro same thing with me in my high school I feel like. 99% of the guys hate me and most girls love me. (Not bragging in anyway) I’m just saying the pretty boy pill is straight is TRUE. I’m gonna masculinemaxx as I get older so not really worried

Have to do it with TikTok because once again having trouble with uploading shit

Dawg u look very feminine
Chase masculinity

Don't become a twink, that's where ur future is, I can see it

• +1
No man should be doing this

• +1