Rate my colouring

N1666

N1666

Kraken

I’m using lycopene rn, do I continue using or go paler instead?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: descension and Rea
@coispet

ew hes on the toilet taking a dookie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: descension, Heatmiser, innerlight and 1 other person
i hope u wiped ur ass

• JFL
Reactions: Heatmiser and N1666
Brown/10

• +1
Reactions: N1666
There's no way this is you 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and N1666
50 Cent Car GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: descension, gymbrosarecringe, lucifer6969 and 2 others
Fuck do I look subhuman? I’m confused by what you mean, but I am looksminned rn so I’m not surprised

Nah I thought you'd be black

• JFL
Shitroccan coloring

• +1
@lebronjames23 this is what I look like rn, literally 0 definition. Can’t wait to get lean again.

A picture of my face? Are you retarded?
If this is you frauding, i can only imagine what you really look like :lul::lul::lul:

get browner

• +1
What’s ur ethnicity

Nobody answered my question properly so there was no point keeping it up

10/10 colouring bhai

I really didn't expect you to be ethnic after all the times you cussed them :lul:

• JFL
How am I frauding jfl, let’s see you unfrauded instead of trying to bait a reaction
It's obvious you're trying to take the picture at an angle lmao. Stop being mad.

• +1
It's obvious you're trying to take the picture at an angle lmao. Stop being mad.
The camera was at eye level with me facing forward :lul: totally angle frauding. Nice dodge though, no pic no care.

Nobody answered my question properly so there was no point keeping it up
I've always been interested in how you look. Who's the man I fought with on here all those years ago?

• JFL
I've always been interested in how you look. Who's the man I fought with on here all those years ago?
You fought with a 15 year old so just imagine a prepubescent kid

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
you really did spend 20 minutes looking for my face JFL over for you iq
You utter retard all I did was search “face” along with your user which took less than 2 minutes max. Keep coping subhuman

You utter retard all I did was search “face” along with your user which took less than 2 minutes max. Keep coping subhuman
seeing your 14yo face next to your message makes me laugh

seeing your 14yo face next to your message makes me laugh
Yet you keep dodging to post your face and admitted you are an abused dog with a deformed face :lul:. I can’t take you seriously.

Yet you keep dodging to post your face and admitted you are an abused dog with a deformed face :lul:. I can’t take you seriously.
i won't send my face here, keep coping. You can rate my thighs if you want on my signature

The camera was at eye level with me facing forward :lul: totally angle frauding. Nice dodge though, no pic no care.
Cringe!

Keep coping fag, I mog you to oblivion. Clearly you are an insecure subhuman otherwise you’d prove me wrong
Nigga why are you mad lmao. You don't look like you mog anyone.

Nigga why are you mad lmao. You don't look like you mog anyone.
I can’t take a retard like you seriously to be mad :lul:. Keep trolling though you are doing a good job at it

I can’t take a retard like you seriously to be mad :lul:. Keep trolling though you are doing a good job at it
Did you take your pic down? 😂

Did you take your pic down? 😂

View attachment 3045076
Why would I keep it up if nobody was going to answer me properly? That’s the whole reason I put it up in the first place.

But ofc a low iq fag like you is going to think you are the reason I took it down :lul:. Now stop barking at me like the abused dog you are until you can show your face.

Why would I keep it up if nobody was going to answer me properly? That’s the whole reason I put it up in the first place.

But ofc a low iq fag like you is going to think you are the reason I took it down :lul:. Now stop barking at me like the abused dog you are until you can show your face.
You're the one losing your mind over me, so of course i would assume that retard :feelshaha::feelskek: