• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
Looks good but i mog him hard

why?

eye area

thats a make or break feauture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
What is he doing with his lips? Is he a faggot?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 1464
tryhard

gay eyebrow area

Bleachmaxx fuel

Bad boy nt dark triad mulattos don’t lose

why are all mulattos so try hardy

Bad boy nt dark triad mulattos don’t lose
Today i looked the best i ever looked in my life brother

I dont know what it was but i woke up and looked in the mirror and saw a 8psl being

i had same eye area as ballou. My eyebrows magically went extreme positively arched

i looked so good i walked around town with airpods just for the validation. I swear on allah 2/3 of the girls were literally smiling at me *something i never got before and didnt think happened* and girls would literally stare at me and pretend they were looking at something behind me

what shocked me is even old ladies were doing this. it was insane brother, i need to stick to whatever diet i was doing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Today i looked the best i ever looked in my life brother

I dont know what it was but i woke up and looked in the mirror and saw a 8psl being

i had same eye area as ballou. My eyebrows magically went extreme positively arched

i looked so good i walked around town with airpods just for the validation. I swear on allah 2/3 of the girls were literally smiling at me *something i never got before and didnt think happened* and girls would literally stare at me and pretend they were looking at something behind me

what shocked me is even old ladies were doing this. it was insane brother, i need to stick to whatever diet i was doing
Yo bro, what have you changed?

Tryhard Gaylord. He isn't ugly though.

Yo bro, what have you changed?
I have no idea bro

if only i knew that. I would cut my pinky indefinetly to look like that everyday

my bloat/eye area/bf/skin was at an ideal state for a few hours. It just gave my bones volumes

and what shocks me is ive been eating like shit these past few days.50% of my diet being fucking biscuits and very little water

i swear by allah today was godly. I truly experienced life as gigachad. I have seen 6’6 7psls get not even a quarter of the iois as i did today

im guessing its mulatto appeal, champion aura and the model tier eye area i had today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789