Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, try2beme and Nick.Harte
@RAMU KAKA ,@Gengar

Op I thought u were curry!??

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I have never posted my face here except a couple of times and deleted the posts too
gone 5 months still see you pajeet face here. grow up.
Lol, this guy is someone else u might be confusing with

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
How would that Rajput bhai do in NW Bharat in terms of pheno + SMV?
i would say he is htn solely by virtue of being rajput, jat (girls) dig that shit here bhai.

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and forevermirin
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Gengar
not really bhai they just make me think
It’s what you use when you are disagreeing with someone and think they’re stupid and wonder why they are stupid.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and forevermirin
  • Woah
ill give it a shot, i generally reserve likes for posts that state facts i agree with or stroke my ego.
I mean you can continue 🤔ing my posts, but I’m saying that others will think you’re disagreeing with them on a matter.
must be, we are rajputs after all
Based. I need to do a DNA test to find out more. That would help, right?

I mean you can continue 🤔ing my posts, but I’m saying that others will think you’re disagreeing with them on a matter.
i think i usually jfl posts i disagree with. i like to keep my reacts as authentic to my initial reaction to a post. maybe i should add a guide in. my sig.
Based. I need to do a DNA test to find out more. That would help, right?
a bit, you'd know how turkic and iranid you are at least.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and horizontallytall
i think i usually jfl posts i disagree with. i like to keep my reacts as authentic to my initial reaction to a post. maybe i should add a guide in. my sig.
JFL is meant for laughing, when you think someone is funny. If you disagree, you should use hmm or ugh. I use ugh or hmm depending on context and intention of a user.
a bit, you'd know how turkic and iranid you are at least.
Hopefully 0.0%. I want to be 100% Indic. I would legit feel like roping if I had Turkic/Arabic ancestry. Iranian ancestry is acceptable since South Asians all have Neolithic Iranian Farmer ancestry, but I’d rather be fully Indic.

• Woah
JFL is meant for laughing, when you think someone is funny. If you disagree, you should use hmm or ugh. I use ugh or hmm depending on context and intention of a user.
i find it funny when someone says something wrong confidently. i use ugh as a joke or if someone posts an ugly bitch.
Hopefully 0.0%. I want to be 100% Indic. I would legit feel like roping if I had Turkic/Arabic ancestry. Iranian ancestry is acceptable since South Asians all have Neolithic Iranian Farmer ancestry, but I’d rather be fully Indic.
good luck bhai, go get that test!

• +1
i find it funny when someone says something wrong confidently. i use ugh as a joke or if someone posts an ugly bitch.
Yeah, some people JFL as well to disagree but most use it if they laugh at something.
good luck bhai, go get that test!
Thanks bhai. I will order a kit at the end of the month. So I’ll have my results before the summer, hopefully.

• +1
Yeah, some people JFL as well to disagree but most use it if they laugh at something.
i will try to be more disciplined with my reacts around you.
Thanks bhai. I will order a kit at the end of the month. So I’ll have my results before the summer, hopefully.
good luck bhai lets hope for no turkic.

• JFL