Rate my current psl, i booked bimax genio and malar implants very soon.

M

maloccluso

Iron
20220821 205547
20220821 205551
20220821 205855

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Pumanator
3.75 psl imo, when are you getting your surgeries bro? Good luck on them inshallah bro you will be a mogger. Before surgery come to mosque and we will pray for your success
Images 11

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and elld101
Mirin the hair bro. MTN for me.

More pic ecc thanks , in my opinion im a 3.5 psl

With thise surgery.
I can see how it could make a pretty big difference

Please also it will be big help if u say to me my biggest failo my current psl and what would u do :
Bimax genio and malar implants
Bimax genio rino
Unfurtunatly i can afford only 3 for now

check his midface ratio. im too scared
Fuark, I only looked at his face for half a second, now that I looked actually I’m afraid very afraid

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
More pic ecc thanks , in my opinion im a 3.5 psl
ur psl is about 3.5 id say yes because your mandible is mega recessed. bimax n genio will bring it up to 4.5-5 id say. In your case its actually near deformity

Low tier normie, but good base for bimax

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Fuark, I only looked at his face for half a second, now that I looked actually I’m afraid very afraid
its .95-.96 its just his downturned overprojected nose giving the long face look
OP get rhino after bimax

I will get rino and bimax and genio or malar implants bimax and genio? I can afford only 3 of them at the moment
What would u do?

I will get rino and bimax and genio or malar implants bimax and genio? I can afford only 3 of them at the moment
What would u do?
bimax + genio then rhino

ur psl is about 3.5 id say yes because your mandible is mega recessed. bimax n genio will bring it up to 4.5-5 id say. In your case its actually near deformity
his mandible isnt mega recessed jfl

its slightly recessed and he is 4 psl

his mandible isnt mega recessed jfl

its slightly recessed and he is 4 psl
yeh ik but like from the competition in my city atleast hes a good 3.5psl 100%. 0 facial hair + recession is horrible. if he had some facial hair that would bump him up even with that recession.
What's the ideal midface?
1.05-1.1
.95 is passable but below that you need like god tier features to redeem yourself

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and HerpDerpson

He's chadlite. What an underrate.

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
1.05-1.1
.95 is passable but below that you need like god tier features to redeem yourself
Too far from 1. Harmony is expressed in simple numbers. Meeks, De Poot and Maher are all in 1.02-1.04 range.
But up to 1.1 is great, yeah. And anything below 1 is suboptimal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Blackgymmax
its .95-.96 its just his downturned overprojected nose giving the long face look
OP get rhino after bimax

Honestly his midface could've been a perfect 1 it wouldn't matter. The fact you thought his midface was shit proves his Harmony is fucked. @rupertpupkin said a truly long midface was due to long nose and he is right Dellisola, Keanu Reeves and Kortajarena have a much longer midface, and yet they look good bit only because of bonés (Dellisola doesn't have top 1% bones) but because of their short nose and overall harmony robbing the spotlight out of their midface.

Ratios is not something you measure (unless you're trying to study for what is attractive) but something that it either looks good or it doesn't. He failed the test. I still think he Will be above average after bimax so i'm not dissing on the guy.

Too far from 1. Harmony is expressed in simple numbers. Meeks, De Poot and Maher are all in 1.02-1.04 range.
But up to 1.1 is great, yeah. And anything below 1 is suboptimal.
Harmony is all it matters for ratios

Honestly his midface could've been a perfect 1 it wouldn't matter. The fact you thought his midface was shit proves his Harmony is fucked. @rupertpupkin said a truly long midface was due to long nose and he is right Dellisola, Keanu Reeves and Kortajarena have a much longer midface, and yet they look good bit only because of bonés (Dellisola doesn't have top 1% bones) but because of their short nose and overall harmony robbing the spotlight out of their midface.
Not only*

He's chadlite. What an underrate.
you cant be chadlite with a mandible like that

Ratios is not something you measure (unless you're trying to study for what is attractive) but something that it either looks good or it doesn't. He failed the test. I still think he Will be above average after bimax so i'm not dissing on the guy.

Harmony is all it matters for ratios
maybe he can down the projection with rhino to make it look shorter

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
you cant be chadlite with a mandible like that
Imagine calling yourself blackpilled and say someone can be a Chadlite of all things with a mandible like that
Robert De Niro Reaction GIF by Comedy Central

maybe he can down the projection with rhino to make it look shorter
That is the only way for him to improve his midface appearance so yeah he should do that tbh

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I have booked bimax and genio but u have money also for male implants or rinoplastica.
Which should i pick rino or malar implants?

Thanks for feedback guys

I have money only for 3 surgery so i can pick only one between malar zigo implants or rino.

Someone can please morph me?

u look like sergio ramos ngl.

Bro anyone that rated you less then 4.5 PSL is clueless. You look very good,HTN. High appeal if you were in germany you would slay since guys like you do very well here

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
Im ugly. Reality confirm my 3.5 psl.
So im asking if anyone can morph me

I would do bimax and genio very soon but i have money for one more surgery.
Ehat would u prioritize rinoplasty or malar implants

Lol at basement niggas rating him average or below. He’s decently above average and has the phenotype that tiktok JBs go crazy for

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 17920 and Deleted member 18931
Surgeon tell me i only need lefort 1 5mm and genioplasty 4mm but im not convinced. In my opinion is too little advancement.
And he dont want to do bsso because im not 2 class malocclusion from the tc scan but 3 class malocclusion

The surgeron propose only lefort 1 5mm and genioplasty 4 mm not bsso. Im not convinced

lol you are not ugly. I think you would benefit from a wider jaw and chin implant

Im not a good morpher but I was taking a shit and bored so here you go.

IMG 20220830 233328