Rate my dad.

B

BigdickAverageEthnic

Banned
:feelsree::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:I could have had this face if i have not mouthbreated

I'm not sure why you would want his face.
No disrespect.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Einon, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
How old are you if your under 20 do hard mewing and it is possible to get a even better face than him also to be fair he has a subhuman lower 3rd try these fillers With this anyone here can ascend i then suggest getting the almond eye surgery so you get a god tier eye area https://www.tabanmd.com/almond-eye-surgery/ with these 2 anyone can ascend i plan on getting these but i plan on doing hard mewing and milking the power of unclosed maxilla plates to the fullest cause they do ossify after full puberty but you don't actually finish puberty till your 20's cause your still maturing i plan on getting the best jaw possible and remember never mouth breath i got a subhuman maxilla from doing that at a young age and don't say you look perfectly normal cause the standard's are not like how they used to be today it's sub 8=death tall 6 foot better jawline men get rated a 6 just imagine how subhuman we are

Attachments

• IMG_20190516_201510.jpg
    IMG_20190516_201510.jpg
    530.5 KB · Views: 14
  • +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
How old are you if your under 20 do hard mewing and it is possible to get a even better face than him also to be fair he has a subhuman lower 3rd try these fillers With this anyone here can ascend i then suggest getting the almond eye surgery so you get a god tier eye area https://www.tabanmd.com/almond-eye-surgery/ with these 2 anyone can ascend i plan on getting these but i plan on doing hard mewing and milking the power of unclosed maxilla plates to the fullest cause they do ossify after full puberty but you don't actually finish puberty till your 20's cause your still maturing i plan on getting the best jaw possible and remember never mouth breath i got a subhuman maxilla from doing that at a young age and don't say you look perfectly normal cause the standard's are not like how they used to be today it's sub 8=death tall 6 foot better jawline men get rated a 6 just imagine how subhuman we are

Damn bro. I feel you; i'm currently 21 been mewing for plus 2 months but i know is cope and i need surgery. I think you can benefit from working out at the momento, plus calisthenics are free. I have subhuman bones but when you mix that with high bf you end up with huge cheecks. I would take a look at the fillers.

''Damn bro. I feel you; i'm currently 21 been mewing for plus 2 months but i know is cope and i need surgery. ''

I would argue most of it isn't mewing is cope after 30 their is change but it's so minimal it's not noticeable the best results are in the teen's remeber though you do have to hard mew soft mewing won't give results cause wolf's law only work's with enough pressure to expand the palate if your in your teen's it take's if you in your 20's it take's year's and the older you get the longer it takes so it's not cope fully but it can take a very long time and it feel's better than filler's cause people can pick up on non natural beauty it's almost as if people can sense your genetic's unconsciously that is why i am kinda suggest not getting filler's but to go in hard mewing cause hard mewing will also produce results maybe not as good but if you add in stuff like chewing add in high animal fat's you will get somewhat similar and plus people will feel like you achieved it naturally unfortunately in your cause it would take year's in mine a few month's.

I think you can benefit from working out at the momento, plus calisthenics are free.

I think gymcelling kinda cope at this point you can add bones to your face what's unique about mewing is it help's manipulate the bones you have so you get a decent angle.

I have subhuman bones but when you mix that with high bf you end up with huge cheecks. I would take a look at the fillers.

If you have a good lower 3rd unless you have a extremely shit tier eye area or chubby cheeks it negates all other flaw's even assemtry

• +1
''Damn bro. I feel you; i'm currently 21 been mewing for plus 2 months but i know is cope and i need surgery. ''

I would argue most of it isn't mewing is cope after 30 their is change but it's so minimal it's not noticeable the best results are in the teen's remeber though you do have to hard mew soft mewing won't give results cause wolf's law only work's with enough pressure to expand the palate if your in your teen's it take's if you in your 20's it take's year's and the older you get the longer it takes so it's not cope fully but it can take a very long time and it feel's better than filler's cause people can pick up on non natural beauty it's almost as if people can sense your genetic's unconsciously that is why i am kinda suggest not getting filler's but to go in hard mewing cause hard mewing will also produce results maybe not as good but if you add in stuff like chewing add in high animal fat's you will get somewhat similar and plus people will feel like you achieved it naturally unfortunately in your cause it would take year's in mine a few month's.

I think you can benefit from working out at the momento, plus calisthenics are free.

I think gymcelling kinda cope at this point you can add bones to your face what's unique about mewing is it help's manipulate the bones you have so you get a decent angle.

I have subhuman bones but when you mix that with high bf you end up with huge cheecks. I would take a look at the fillers.

If you have a good lower 3rd unless you have a extremely shit tier eye area or chubby cheeks it negates all other flaw's even assemtry

Everyone should be mewing. It is however cope. A good lower third does not negate other flaws.

• +1
i dont like your name

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic and SikKunt
Everyone should be mewing. It is however cope. A good lower third does not negate other flaws.

Depend's it really does it's eye area

creepstache/10

• +1