Rate my dad's mother in this episode

Deleted member 20452

Deleted member 20452

Silver
Episode from Tales Of The Crypt
She was pretty young here (late 20's)
Rate her, please

@Jamesothy @PrinterAndFaxMachin @Blackgymmax @Amnesia @Thompsonz @subhuman incel @N0RTH @GandyIsNormie @Gargantuan @Deusmaximus @volcelfatcel @subhuman to mtn

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, GandyIsNormie, volcelfatcel and 3 others
80s giga stay fogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
*stacy

• +1
the apple has fallen far from the tree

Rate her, please

@Jamesothy @PrinterAndFaxMachin @Blackgymmax @Amnesia @Thompsonz @subhuman incel @N0RTH @GandyIsNormie @Gargantuan @Deusmaximus @volcelfatcel @subhuman to mtn

proof?

Rate her, please

Oh my goodness. Thank you so much. zi didn't know you could watch this on youtube. I used to love that show when I was a kid.

• +1
what proof? my grandma used to work on sets with james dean, my sister is an russian actress, dad was a popular disco guy in russia, grandfather had job realted to american film industry (that's where all the connections from). I have whole family of actors
Oh my goodness. Thank you so much. zi didn't know you could watch this on youtube. I used to love that show when I was a kid.
Of course man, that's one of my favourite shows. I enjoyed rewatching some of them, some of episode are hillarious

An unattractive and unlucky actor can't get a role because of his looks. His agent and girlfriend leave him. But he doesn't intend to give up - he wants the role of Hamlet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
what proof? my grandma used to work on sets with james dean, my sister is an russian actress, dad was a popular disco guy in russia, grandfather had job realted to american film industry (that's where all the connections from). I have whole family of actors
proof of your claims buddy
how do i know this is not a lie

Tales just like the title

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
you should delete this because someone could look up her name bro