Rate my diet for leanmaxxing.

J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
230ml milk with coffee no sugar added / 140g whole wheat bagel / 20grams butter to cook 4 scrambled eggs / 1 large apple / 3 small cherry tomatoes. Btw all organic. How much calories is this and what could i improve. Im not going to the gym atm

skip the bread or change with something else
there are recipes online how to make high protein wrappings

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 5815 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
230ml milk with coffee no sugar added / 140g whole wheat bagel / 20grams butter to cook 4 scrambled eggs / 1 large apple / 3 small cherry tomatoes. Btw all organic. How much calories is this and what could i improve. Im not going to the gym atm
Better avoid carbs and sugar.

You can avoid breakfast, eat around 1-2 a big meal that has all macros excluding carbs. Focus on fats and protein.

1 meal per day or 2 with some salad around 7pm

You will see drastic difference in your body.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
skip the bread or change with something else
there are recipes online how to make high protein wrappins
i will have a look for that and Is the bagel unhealthy?

• +1
Reactions: tooLOW
Better avoid carbs and sugar.

You can avoid breakfast, eat around 1-2 a big meal that has all macros excluding carbs. Focus on fats and protein.
Should i avoid the fruit? im pretty dam hungry since afternoon so my deficit is fairly large but not feeling too bad

• +1
Reactions: tooLOW
i will have a look for that and Is the bagel unhealthy?
skip the fucking bread my dude, what is so hard to understand.
Any bread is unhealthy calorie bomb.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
Should i avoid the fruit? im pretty dam hungry since afternoon so my deficit is fairly large but not feeling too bad
eat berries strawberry, blackberry, raspberry taste good low calorie healthy
cheap in bulk

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19066 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
skip the fucking bread my dude, what is so hard to understand.
Any bread is unhealthy calorie bomb.
it has 1 gram of sugar in 100g bagel. But i will try go without bread when my current packages are empty

cheap in bulk
I can buy 200gram of organic berrys instead of 300gram bread for same price i might do that

Fruits are fine. Dont eat too much though

Eat mostly blueberries, kiwi, strawberries

• +1
I can buy 200gram of organic berrys instead of 300gram bread for same price i might do that
as advice frozen ones, healthier they are picked up when they a ripe (flash frozen preserves nutrients)
and 1kg cost 5euro atleast in europe

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT and tooLOW
None of this matters until you post weight/height/age and or give your caloric maintenance.

For all I know based on your stats this could cause you to gain weight.

• +1
as advice frozen ones, healthier they are picked up when they a ripe (flash frozen preserves nutrients)
and 1kg cost 5euro atleast in europe
i bought frozen berrys while back and they tasted shit and were like smashed apart i go twice a week to supermarket so i can buy fresh

None of this matters until you post weight/height/age and or give your caloric maintenance.

For all I know based on your stats this could cause you to gain weight.
so its not that low calorie? Im 5“9 75kg and im hungry as fuck. 25 yo i think i eat 1800-2000 caloried to maintain this weight.

i bought frozen berrys while back and they tasted shit and were like smashed apart i go twice a week to supermarket so i can buy fresh
flash frozen not normal frozen
you gotta make sure they dont thaw in heat
raspberries taste tart when they are ripe

• +1
so its not that low calorie? Im 5“9 75kg and im hungry as fuck. 25 yo i think i eat 1800-2000 caloried to maintain this weight.
age? ahh sorry did not read correctly

What I want you to do is aim for 2000 calories a day for about a week or 2.

Weigh yourself tomorrow morning after taking a shit/piss.

If after 1-2 weeks your weight :

goes down, you are on a cut.
does not change, 2000 is your maintanence.
goes up, you are bulking and eating too much.

As for how many calories you are eating, download MyFitnessPal on your phone asap.

You can manually input what you are eating or scan barcodes, very simple easy to use.

And buy a food scale if you are serious about this.

• +1
Hop on SR 9011, sublingual from Umbrella

• Woah
View attachment 1841374

What I want you to do is aim for 2000 calories a day for about a week or 2.

Weigh yourself tomorrow morning after taking a shit/piss.

If after 1-2 weeks your weight :

goes down, you are on a cut.
does not change, 2000 is your maintanence.
goes up, you are bulking and eating too much.

As for how many calories you are eating, download MyFitnessPal on your phone asap.

You can manually input what you are eating or scan barcodes, very simple easy to use.

And buy a food scale if you are serious about this.
Im going to approach a more aggressive weightloss and i might do less calories based on the responses i got here,I have now downloaded that app

Last edited:
Im going to approach a more aggressive weightloss and i might do less calories based on the responses i got here,I have now downloaded that app
Given that you are not going to the gym, I assume you are just “skinny fat” at 75kg.

I would argue 75kg at 5’9 is not that bad, I think 65-70kg range for that height is perfect, especially if you are gymmaxxing, or at least doing some sports to put on a decent frame.

I don’t think you need to aggressively cut here, you will likely just lose a ton of water weight really quickly and nuke your metabolism.

You could do 2000 calories for 2 weeks, bring it down to 1900 for another 2 weeks, then 1800.

Jumping straight down to 1800 or lower will not go well imo.

Do as you wish.

• +1
cheap in bulk
Strawberries are high in plant estrogen content. Blue berries are much better for you. Freeze them and they are really good and healthy as fuck.

Given that you are not going to the gym, I assume you are just “skinny fat” at 75kg.

I would argue 75kg at 5’9 is not that bad, I think 65-70kg range for that height is perfect, especially if you are gymmaxxing, or at least doing some sports to put on a decent frame.

I don’t think you need to aggressively cut here, you will likely just lose a ton of water weight really quickly and nuke your metabolism.

You could do 2000 calories for 2 weeks, bring it down to 1900 for another 2 weeks, then 1800.

Jumping straight down to 1800 or lower will not go well imo.

Do as you wish.
Yes im skinny fat i also posted pic of my face and body in thread before this im super fat on the face so i have to cut even if i go to the gym i would need to cut anyway at some point might aswell do it now i might get a gym membership soon but the walking im doing also helps and im doing pushups daily.

Last edited: