Rate my ex gf (victoria blond 5’8 🇩🇪) vs my new gf ( siah 6’1 🇷🇺) will she save my bloodline?

Who mogs (is she out of my league?)

• Total voters
R

realprince_g

Iron
IMG 2092
IMG 5601
IMG 5560

Attachments

• 49261dac2f7c63ee83b26923a96a4a0d.mov
    5.9 MB
  • SaveInsta.App - 2995104335236638676_525435130.mov
    1.4 MB
Brunette fogs

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, flippasav, Graham and 2 others

ex​

save my bloodline​

?

anyways the brunette is cutest imo

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and realprince_g
Nothing will save your bloodline if you're on looksmax after 20.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SA7, whitepilled4life, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
Looks like tales to me though

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav
Damn, you're really trying to start looksmax beef with me? After everything we shit-posted together?

No not you, the OP. He said he's North African from a Muslim background and is fucking around with non-Muslims. The type to demand a virgin Berber white-passing 18-year-old village girl at 40 when he's done.

• JFL
Reactions: realprince_g and Graham
i know the german girl irl whats your name OP? let me confirm this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
stop larping retarded shitskin

What do you think about women of your own ethnicity, and not thirsting over non-Muslim white women?
Thoughts on Balkan women?
I don’t have fav ethnicity, what is attractive is attractive, i had also lightskin gf before, the brunette girl is half tatar half russian she is muslim but am not even tho im from islamic and islamic parents, am not religious but not atheist, so my point is am not racepilled ab white woman cause when it comes to long term relationships i don’t go for looks only, but 50% personality and orher stuff, u won’t marry a whore just because she attractive af right? I just look up for other things i partner like common interest, how she treat me and how will she affect my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and Xangsane
I don’t have fav ethnicity, what is attractive is attractive, i had also lightskin gf before, the brunette girl is half tatar half russian she is muslim but am not even tho im from islamic and islamic parents, am not religious but not atheist, so my point is am not racepilled ab white woman cause when it comes to long term relationships i don’t go for looks only, but 50% personality and orher stuff, u won’t marry a whore just because she attractive af right? I just look up for other things i partner like common interest, how she treat me and how will she affect my life.
That's good. I have a gf and she's khaleeji/black (I'm arab/white). Both of us practice moderately.
Be honest did you leave Islam to live a haram lifestyle?

That's good. I have a gf and she's khaleeji/black (I'm arab/white). Both of us practice moderately.
@realprince_g she has some north African in her too

Obviously not, i was religious before cause my dad is quite one, i started studying religions seriously for 4 years, just to find out its all doesn’t make sense for me, i believe in god but not Islamic religion like hadith & Quran & prophets, (my opinion ofc) and i think everybody should live how he wants to live and we all humans after all, i don’t judge anybody based on what he believes cause its non of my business, i judge by actions towards me that’s all 🤷🏼‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Obviously not, i was religious before cause my dad is quite one, i started studying religions seriously for 4 years, just to find out its all doesn’t make sense for me, i believe in god but not Islamic religion like hadith & Quran & prophets, (my opinion ofc) and i think everybody should live how he wants to live and we all humans after all, i don’t judge anybody based on what he believes cause its non of my business, i judge by actions towards me that’s all 🤷🏼‍♂️
Makes sense
I used to talk to other ex/secular Muslims before at school and uni but I always felt they rubbed it in my face as I'm practicing.

These were typically full south asian or full mena. I'm half.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
Makes sense
I used to talk to other ex/secular Muslims before at school and uni but I always felt they rubbed it in my face as I'm practicing.

These were typically full south asian or full mena. I'm half.
Do whatever make u happy bro, believe what u want ur free, and don’t hurt others cause u don’t wanna be hurted whatever physically or emotionally , key to a healthy mindset

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and Xangsane
That you in the video clip?

Jesus it really is heaven and hell on this sites users looks.

Is the background in marina dubai ou in the pearl Qatar ?

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET WITH HER?

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET WITH HER?
Why u look surprised like she out of my league or smth, this video is old & i was looking ass because of the filter & short hair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back