rate my ex

Chowdog

Chowdog

ur gonna make it *brah*
still can't believe we broke up, atleast she got a good stretch from my big dick JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

she was gorgeous, kind of annoys me and i regret not giving her attention ngl.

she was really insecure cuz every female is its kind of funny and ironic

whyd you break up?

Fuck you for making this cute innocent looking girl experience big dick, now she'll never go back :feelskek::feelskek:

whyd you break up?
mostly we were both busy with school and i just went out too much with guy friends she thought she didn't get enough attention, she changed too
Fuck you for making this cute innocent looking girl experience big dick, now she'll never go back :feelskek::feelskek:
yeah probably, ill try to make it up to her tho she deserves it.
she had very wide cheekbones they made me quite jealous hahahaha

mostly we were both busy with school and i just went out too much with guy friends she thought she didn't get enough attention, she changed too

standard for our age tbh, same with me and my ex, she got bad uni grades the same day her nan died.

If you miss her why not hit her up? you havent got much to lose, youre already broken up lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
standard for our age tbh, same with me and my ex, she got bad uni grades the same day her nan died.

If you miss her why not hit her up? you havent got much to lose, youre already broken up lol
she is mad at me, gotta let her cooldown, she is the type that goes days without her phone locked in her room overthinking shit, i've seen it before

• +1
she is mad at me, gotta let her cooldown, she is the type that goes days without her phone locked in her room overthinking shit, i've seen it before
all girls get like this though, give her time and she might come around you never know, she shouldnt expect you to choose her 24/7 over friends

• +1
all girls get like this though, give her time and she might come around you never know, she shouldnt expect you to choose her 24/7 over friends
yeah i feel you, well i think very irrationally and do stuff without thinking of consequences, guess these were the consequences

yeah probably, ill try to make it up to her tho she deserves it.
she had very wide cheekbones they made me quite jealous hahahaha
How did she react to 8 inches?

How did she react to 8 inches?
i was her first, she was scared at first but lets just say she didn't want anything else at night when i slept in her dorm :feelsyay:

i was her first, she was scared at first but lets just say she didn't want anything else at night when i slept in her dorm :feelsyay:
OvER

Show her subhuman unfiltered pics

is she good at sucky sucky? You fuck her at the ass

"give her time" let her ride the cock carousel for a couple years before coming back to you bro! OP I'm in a similar situation don't look at the past just aim for hotter and hotter future foids

"give her time" let her ride the cock carousel for a couple years before coming back to you bro! OP I'm in a similar situation don't look at the past just aim for hotter and hotter future foids
gang shit, i already drilled her tho so thats marked territory
and whoever gets next will just be fucking a the shape of my 8 inch dick lmao

• WTF
Reactions: FailedNormie
im ok with that

i could care less if a girl fucked others bc I sleep around when single too, by time i mean a few weeks to maybe 2 months to cool off

Cute girl good eyes imo

Breeding material

still can't believe we broke up, atleast she got a good stretch from my big dick JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

she is attractive

Once she's changed she'll go for another guy, atleast that's what mine did

Once she's changed she'll go for another guy, atleast that's what mine did
ze is ook nederlands, komt goed. some dutch girls are ridiculously attractive

• +1

Release her nudes.

ze is ook nederlands, komt goed. some dutch girls are ridiculously attractive
Ah oké. Je hebt wel geluk gehad met d'r man die van mij was nie helemaal 100 hahaha
Bovendien heb je n grote lul dus ze komt vanzelf wel terug

How can I rate with a filter?
Oops

ahhahahahaha

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
gang shit, i already drilled her tho so thats marked territory
and whoever gets next will just be fucking a the shape of my 8 inch dick lmao
She can easily get other guys with big dicks

She can easily get other guys with big dicks
she doesn't want other big dicks, doubt she'll find any tbh our college is full of soy cucks
that white knight her, she hates that shit. she was into me because i didn't put her above me like every guy does

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 685
she doesn't want other big dicks, doubt she'll find any tbh our college is full of soy cucks
that white knight her, she hates that shit. she was into me because i didn't put her above me like every guy does
:redpill::redpill::redpill:
No, she was into you because of your looks.
He doesn't looks as good as it looks in his avi
b0sz7cf-png.54755

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt
:redpill::redpill::redpill:

He doesn't looks as good as it looks in his avi
b0sz7cf-png.54755

my hair was fucked in the vid lmao, ill update on my looks in a couple of days, my chin to philtrum ratio isn't fucked anymore

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
my hair was fucked in the vid lmao, ill update on my looks in a couple of days, my chin to philtrum ratio isn't fucked anymore
what have you done to fix it?:unsure:

you look like a faggot but your girl is nice

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and SikKunt