Rate my eye area and give me tips please

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
20191227 211349

Low quality pic I know but I was in bed with dim room in bad light I can do a better one just not today. No squint btw
I was looking straight at camera. I know I need to make my eyebrows fuller not sure how tho I used to use castor oil but I just need more hair there

Last edited:
Decent

focus on eyebrowmaxxing

not hunter but not prey either

• Woah
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
Decent

focus on eyebrowmaxxing

not hunter but not prey either
Ty bro for reply. Is there any way to increase my hooding or are those skin stretching things cope?

Ty bro for reply. Is there any way to increase my hooding or are those skin stretching things cope?
You have good hooding

eyebrowmaxxing and lashesmaxxing will give you prettyboy slayer eyes

subhuman eyebrows. good slight pct

above average

You have good hooding

eyebrowmaxxing and lashesmaxxing will give you prettyboy slayer eyes
I have good eyelashes I thought already might just be pic but they're long and curled upward my lower lashes curl downward and are also long. Do you have any idea how to eyebrow max or do I have to just take minox I feel darkening my face would help aswell

I have good eyelashes I thought already might just be pic but they're long and curled upward my lower lashes curl downward and are also long. Do you have any idea how to eyebrow max or do I have to just take minox I feel darkening my face would help aswell
look in the looksmax.me archive for browmaxxing

ur lashes are decent but more is better

subhuman eyebrows. good slight pct

above average
Yes I know they look a little fuller If i apply very little vaseline before going out so i can move them into place. I really need to grow more tho

I need a little more hooding. Gonna start autistically stretching my eyebrow skin to try and get more low set hooded eyes.
UOTE="Marw, post: 1383276, member: 3883"]
not bad
[/QUOTE]
I need a little more hooding. Gonna start autistically stretching my eyebrow skin to try and get more low set eyebrow and fully hooded eyes.

I need a little more hooding. Gonna start autistically stretching my eyebrow skin to try and get more low set hooded eyes.
UOTE="Marw, post: 1383276, member: 3883"]
not bad
I need a little more hooding. Gonna start autistically stretching my eyebrow skin to try and get more low set eyebrow and fully hooded eyes.
[/QUOTE]
You dont need more hooding

[/QUOTE]
I thought more hooding is always better or is that just a meme. Lol

[/QUOTE]
more hooding is better when u have low set eyebrows

[/QUOTE]
Ahh true. I have good browridge unfortunate my brows are high/ med set tho.

Ahh true. I have good browridge unfortunate my brows are high/ med set tho.
[/QUOTE]
U have prettyboy eyes

Looks feminine

Looks feminine
I think so as well my eyebrows make it worse since they arnt thick enough I'm lean maxing tho to show my bones more to balance out the eye area at least I have slight nose bump.

Looks like shit to me. Average at best.

Looks like shit to me. Average at best.
What makes it shit? Is it eyes or just eye area like eyebrows?uee or what
Wish my eyes weren'tt fucking brown mad. My dad has green eyes never lucky I guess

Wish my eyes weren'tt fucking brown mad. My dad has green eyes never lucky I guess
You have big eyes and thin eyebrows.

It doesn't look manly. I just see your eyes but it's look like your face is fat, round and with feminine features.

You need small eyes and thick eyebrows.

Yeh I know I got big eyes ima start trying to thicken my eyebrows asap. I am not fat just bloatmaxing atm since gymceling rest of my face is pretty masculine when low bloat. But yeh I know my eyes are feminine nothing I can change tho. Hoping with continued puberty more bone growth will decrease eye width. Ty for critic