Rate my eye area (relaxed)

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
20201203 143046

20201203 143024

I want to gouge my eyes out or push them so far back into my orbits that i go blind
20201203 142917

Idek what to say, negative canthal tilt? Are they bulging? Are they long? I

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Souless robotoid eyes

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 8902 and 2 others
literally 6/10 eyes dont stress nig
brow ridge just looks autistic from the angle but be blessed gandy didnt give you subhuman uee or sclera show
eye color is bad though

pretty good
looks like cruise
use contacts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
pretty good
looks like cruise
use contacts
I heard that they will give me sclera show during the long run, plus people close to me will notice and i cant fake it for long since its not recommended to wear contacts all day long (obv u take them off while sleeping but still its dangerous if i wear them for months even if i change them)

brow ridge just looks autistic from the angle but be blessed gandy didnt give you subhuman uee or sclera show
eye color is bad though
i dont have a bad brow ridge tbh its just bad photo that looks like i got more prominent brow ridge in the corners but its not like that, i got more photos tho but they are squinching

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and St. Wristcel
eye color is bad though
ive heard that contacts will give me sclera show, plus people will notice i fake them and i think the yare dangerous over time, what do you think? color them with crayola?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and St. Wristcel
????
how jfl
caging at your IQ ngl
i didnt claim that, but i saw here on looksmax , reddit, google etc that it will just give little sclera show if you have thin lower eyelid since the contacts are thin but still touch the lower eyelid idk im eating lol

ive heard that contacts will give me sclera show, plus people will notice i fake them and i think the yare dangerous over time, what do you think? color them with crayola?
JFL I wish we could color them in. I have increased sclera show because of wearing contacts 5 to 7 days out of the week, to combat this I’d squintmaxx and wear them infrequently. People may notice they are fake, but it is a small price to pay for salvation

I heard that they will give me sclera show during the long run, plus people close to me will notice and i cant fake it for long since its not recommended to wear contacts all day long (obv u take them off while sleeping but still its dangerous if i wear them for months even if i change them)
Lol high inhibit

with an eye area like that I would wear them all the time

Lol high inhibit

with an eye area like that I would wear them all the time
bad photos, i can go 40 weeks without sleeping or washing my face and i still mog you , you subhuman creature, my eyes look better irl but i agree the color is bad

nice (y)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8632
bad ipd but the area itself is good

get contacts that make your eyes hazel coloured instead of dark brown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Lol, average eye area. Luckily it's all about the jaw. Jaw is law.

bad ipd but the area itself is good
bad photos , 1 eye fits perfectly where my nose is between my eyes , i've heard that if it's like that it's average tbh