fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
985EA3ED 7663 45F8 956C A13F82BF142A

I look like a rapist

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
Vomit inducing

Zygomatic implants, orbital decompression.
I had zygomatic sandwich osteotomy on my list of surgeries to do when i get the money. I don’t like the idea of implants.

Look at my eye area and rope

☺☺☺🥰
Lmfao. Anyways i fixed my scleral show and upper eyelid exposure by permasquinting but i still have an oval shape. I feel pain on my forehead sometimes

Zygomatic implants, orbital decompression.
Lol you fags need to stop recommending shit without researching.
Orbital decompression fixes protruding eyes. If his eyes just have a negative vector, then getting a lower eye implant will be a much safer, cheaper, and better option.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Squint, work on under eye support. Like your eyebrows, but I bet you get bags pretty easily. Also your shape isnt too great
Thanks for genuine criticism. Yeah squinting is useful but too bad cant just push my eyes in my sockets
Orbital decompression fixes protruding eyes. If his eyes just have a negative vector, then getting a lower eye implant will be a much safer, cheaper, and better option.

Are my eyes protuding or my vectors?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Thanks for genuine criticism. Yeah squinting is useful but too bad cant just push my eyes in my sockets

Need side profile tbh.
They both look the same for the front, and different from the sides. And there's a specific surgery for each.
They both look the same for the front, and different from the sides. And there's a specific surgery for each.

Still, always squint. It helped me after half a year in morocco

dhMeAzK.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
what's squiting please ?

Aspie stare/10

Sunglasses now

Just squint forever bro

• JFL
Reactions: shimada
my eye are is similar.
you really need to squint forever to look decent.

lol no your eyes are normal. i have eyes of a rapist. this is my blank expression

Attachments

• ss1 (1).jpg
    ss1 (1).jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 17
lol no your eyes are normal. i have eyes of a rapist. this is my blank expression
Holy shit you do look like a rapist/vampire

How do you have upper eyelid exposure with low set brows?

Weak under eye support