Rate my eye area

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
Currently using minox for stubble mainly (but i use it on my eyebrows too) and using castor oil on eyelashes and drinking it for eyelash gains. Any surgeries/procedures i should do ?

I swear i'm not asian, i had round af eyes with severe uee until rn at 16-17

Bad pic tbh, the lighting in my bathroom is retarded

Head isnt tilted, do i have negative/neutral or pct?
Screenshot 20211211 013414 Gallery

I think i should do my eyebrows? Are they positive tilted?

To the autists with bug eyes thinking i'm squinting, here is me squinting

Screenshot 20211211 013410 Gallery

Legit coin slots

Eyes fully opened ( it was morning when i took the pics so i barely woke up, idk if it matters)
Screenshot 20211211 013406 Gallery

My head was tilted up in this photo

Don't suggest contacts :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, n0rthface, sly shinkai and 5 others
Looks sliiighly negative

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Nice eye are mate, why don't you give me some of your upper eyelid fat :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, ChristianChad, Prettyboy and 5 others
Looks sliiighly negative
If i stand normal in the mirror and open my eyes wide its either neutral or slightly pct, i dont think i have seen nct eyes with pct eyebrows. Its over for retardedcels like me who cant take basic pics
Nice eye are mate, why don't you give me some of your upper eyelid fat :feelsgood:
Thanks, you can try ice hooding (havent tried , i will tho) , staying away from blue light devices and go outside and focus your eyes instead of having that dead empt look when you look at your phone for example, sleep before 1-12 am, try different sleep postions, drink water (my eyelids get swollen if im dehydrated and i get slight uee). These are my tips for maximizing eye area potential. Also make sure you engare your eye muscles slightly when blinking , not just eyelids and blink often so your eyes arent dry or tear up (tears contain salt i think, which will lead to swollen eyes= bug eyes)

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar and yersplifsir
The hooding is kinda negative. His canthal tilt seems neutral :Comfy:
I got downturned medial canthus , rare feature i heard. How do i fix slightly negative hooding? Sometimes its not that negative like in the pics, maybe i will have to wait for puberty to do its thing and it will fix on its own?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Edgar
7544641B 6C13 402F A76C BA8B5CCDB345
Damn brah hunter eyes mog 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Took these pics rn (2 am xddd)
Screenshot 20211211 021331 Snapchat
Screenshot 20211211 021322 Snapchat
Screenshot 20211211 021307 Snapchat
Screenshot 20211211 021301 Snapchat

I legit cant take photos and my eyelashes are so long they fall giving me negative canthal tilt look while i got neutral tilt

I tried cutting them with scrissors :feelskek: but i got eyelashpilled and now i grew them back

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 14160
I can tell from just your eye area you aren't as lean as you should be. Also get a tan

• +1
I can tell from just your eye area you aren't as lean as you should be. Also get a tan
I'm not fat , im not skinny either but idk my bf% (will post a frame rating soon)

I will look more ethnic if i get a tan and will also have a stubble . Im running the vampire pheno as i heard they call it : pale, dark features, pink/slightly dark lips

Not to mention i either look like an ethnic or like a tomato if i tan, also i dont have a skincare routine yet + use of minox i dont wanna age prematurely. Will get a moisturizer soon since i dont have acne. I just wash with cold water and thats my routine

Also i used to do boxing and every time after i worked out i had severe uee bcs of swollen eyelids and dark undereye circles, its like my fat pads disappear if i do cardio and sweat (if i dont sweat or do cardio while exercising it doesnt happen, but when it does its temporary) do you know the reason?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I'm not fat , im not skinny either but idk my bf% (will post a frame rating soon)

I will look more ethnic if i get a tan and will also have a stubble . Im running the vampire pheno as i heard they call it : pale, dark features, pink/slightly dark lips

Not to mention i either look like an ethnic or like a tomato if i tan, also i dont have a skincare routine yet + use of minox i dont wanna age prematurely. Will get a moisturizer soon since i dont have acne. I just wash with cold water and thats my routine
Stop explaining yourself, get lean, inject melanotan II, use a tanning bed twice per week, keep stubble and get rid of your inflated ego

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14917, Duke of cumskins and Deleted member 13626
Also i used to do boxing and every time after i worked out i had severe uee bcs of swollen eyelids and dark undereye circles, its like my fat pads disappear if i do cardio and sweat (if i dont sweat or do cardio while exercising it doesnt happen, but when it does its temporary) do you know the reason?
Poor bone support

• So Sad
Some men don't make the cut

I got downturned medial canthus , rare feature i heard. How do i fix slightly negative hooding? Sometimes its not that negative like in the pics, maybe i will have to wait for puberty to do its thing and it will fix on its own?
Nothing to fix bro it looks good:Comfy: jfl

• Love it
Poor bone support
I assume upper maxilla since my lower maxilla and bite is fine, or browridge? Maybe it's just me getting dehydrated since i get my hooding back once i stop doing extreme cardio and drink water

looks like squinting

Currently using minox for stubble mainly (but i use it on my eyebrows too) and using castor oil on eyelashes and drinking it for eyelash gains. Any surgeries/procedures i should do ?

I swear i'm not asian, i had round af eyes with severe uee until rn at 16-17

Bad pic tbh, the lighting in my bathroom is retarded

Head isnt tilted, do i have negative/neutral or pct?
View attachment 1436299

I think i should do my eyebrows? Are they positive tilted?

To the autists with bug eyes thinking i'm squinting, here is me squinting

View attachment 1436301

Legit coin slots

Eyes fully opened ( it was morning when i took the pics so i barely woke up, idk if it matters)
View attachment 1436302

My head was tilted up in this photo

Don't suggest contacts :feelsuhh:
Another day on looksmax, another autist spamming his rapemaxxed squintfrauded eye area.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot, Deleted member 14917, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
Another day on looksmax, another autist spamming his rapemaxxed squintfrauded eye area.
keep coping, 2nd is pic is me squinting and 3rd pic is me with the eyes opened large as possible, you can't deny that i naturally got hooded eyes and low set eyebrows:feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad and one job away
keep coping, 2nd is pic is me squinting and 3rd pic is me with the eyes opened large as possible, you can't deny that i naturally got hooded eyes and low set eyebrows:feelsuhh:
And all pics is you being an ugly autist

And all pics is you being an ugly autist
i can sense you have dogshit undereye and bug eyes with high set invisible eyebrows just by this comment, keep projecting

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
i can sense you have dogshit undereye and bug eyes with high set invisible eyebrows just by this comment, keep projecting
I didn’t even read your comment

I didn’t even read your comment
shit user tbh, keep rotting here you basement dweller incel projecting onto others. Now stop talking cause i'm not bothering with you

shit user tbh, keep rotting here you basement dweller incel projecting onto others. Now stop talking cause i'm not bothering with you
🤓I’m not even bothering with you🤓

true
not even barrett, o'pry, gandy, salih or anyone with hunter eyes look like this at rest

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 14160 and one job away
2636937 Screenshot 20211211 013406 Gallery 1

Aggressive and boring. Eyebrows not very expressive and eyes lack life because of the dark eyes, lack of eyelashes and pale skin. Get a tan and use castor oil for ur eyelashes.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 13626
View attachment 1436839

Aggressive and boring. Eyebrows not very expressive and eyes lack life because of the dark eyes, lack of eyelashes and pale skin. Get a tan and use castor oil for ur eyelashes.
Wdym aggressive? I will shape my eyebrows, put minox on them and i'm working on the eyelashes. I don't really care about eye color, it is what it is, at least i got decent eye shape. Also in this pic i just woke up and this isn't my normal expressions, just tried to open my eyes as much as possible so autists here won't say i'm squinting . Check other pics for my natural expression

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@Thompsonz eye area mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
I would say 8/10 but I will have to say 4/10 because of inferior subhuman color. Sorry bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
thick long lashes fully exposed is more aesthetic

I would say 8/10 but I will have to say 4/10 because of inferior subhuman color. Sorry bro.
188cm janitor do you cook food or eat it raw

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2214
Wdym aggressive? I will shape my eyebrows, put minox on them and i'm working on the eyelashes. I don't really care about eye color, it is what it is, at least i got decent eye shape. Also in this pic i just woke up and this isn't my normal expressions, just tried to open my eyes as much as possible so autists here won't say i'm squinting . Check other pics for my natural expression
Curb your ego or I beat you

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot