Rate my Eye Area

Deleted member 17195

Deleted member 17195

Iron
I need a honest rating on my eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
3.5-4/10, SEA wouldn't have been my first guess tbh because you do still have some slight UEE and you don't have the typical monolid eyes. Still, you have a short PFL and short medial canthus, eyebrows medium set but not very thick and a pretty poor shape, can see some dark circles too.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
3.5-4/10, SEA wouldn't have been my first guess tbh because you do still have some slight UEE and you don't have the typical monolid eyes. Still, you have a short PFL and short medial canthus, eyebrows medium set but not very thick and a pretty poor shape, can see some dark circles too.
Would you guess he's caucasion?

Not terrible but still bad. Sorry son but your username doesn't fit you, you don't have hunter eyes.

Would you guess he's caucasion?
Different range of places tbh, Central Asian would have been most believable, anything a little northwest of SEA would have been believable too, like Nepal or maybe North East India

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Different range of places tbh, Central Asian would have been most believable, anything a little northwest of SEA would have been believable too, like Nepal or maybe North East India
I get told my eye area also looks more central asian or southeast Asian also lol but your right

• +1
what's a UEE, PFL ?

• +1
This

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 11610
what's a UEE, PFL ?
upper eyelid exposure is UEE, PFL is palpebral fissure length which is basically the width of your actual eyes (distance from lateral canthus to medial canthus)

Lol really? I knew he was Asian the second I saw the pic. I didn't read his username anyway. Asian pheno is pretty hard to miss

• +1
what's a UEE, PFL ?
Here use this as a dictionary bud

Lol really? I knew he was Asian the second I saw the pic. I didn't read his username anyway. Asian pheno is pretty hard to miss
He is definitely Asian but I wouldn't have guessed SEA

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Do this 24/7 tbh :feelswow::feelsgiga::popcorn::cop:

Attachments

• squintfrauding.gif
    squintfrauding.gif
    4.9 MB · Views: 0