Reactions: Zygos4Life
stop squint frauding

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and Chinko
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Lelek
nothing to explain just look at its trash

either u need to stop eating blue pills or someone gives u a reality check
You giving a rating without explanation?

do you nkow what is canthal tilt bro? You are just new to psl and acting like a fucking cunt saying stop eating bluepill

Last edited:
basicly what he is saying

also you look like a pushover. submissive, effeminate

its over
Ow you just coping what he say. How have you been blackpill bro?

Attachments

• IMG_20190704_080131.jpg
    IMG_20190704_080131.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 54
How will you eyemax?

Nice quality photos

Is that a fact
this guy would have bigger chances to get succeed with women than OP coz he is white and probably decently tall + imo he should start squinting and decrease body fat and he could gain couple points.

this guy would have bigger chances to get succeed with women than OP coz he is white and probably decently tall + imo he should start squinting and decrease body fat and he could gain couple points.

Only 5'11, does nothing

Bro can constant squinting improve ur shape lmao or are u saying niggas go around squintfrauding all day long hahaha

He started faggot and still like you.faggot
You dont have knowledge to psl Boi so stop acting faggot

Last edited:
He started faggot and still like you.faggot

You dont have knowledge to psl Boi so stop acting faggot
please fucking retard i mog u to oblivion u r fucking shitty ethnic probably with skit skin, u can jump on my white precious dick
do u think that u mog anyone here just by showing u fucking subhuman eyes
go kys ASAP

please fucking retard i mog u to oblivion u r fucking shitty ethnic probably with skit skin, u can jump on my white precious dick
do u think that u mog anyone here just by showing u fucking subhuman eyes
go kys ASAP
Jfl thinking that being white is the key to be a Chad what affagot you need to role asap
Jfl thinking that being white is the key to be a Chad what affagot you need to rope asap

Cmon boyos play nice, whiteboasting is gaf cuz we are low fertility cucks on the way out. Our women use their superior looks to slut around and we allow it, ain't nobody proud of shit round hurr except gains

Jfl thinking that being white is the key to be a Chad what affagot you need to role asap
hahaha but there is a lot more white chads than fucking shit skin chads
average white male mog above average ethnic so get roped

can u tell me what skin color do Chico, O'Pry, Barrett, Gandy have?

hahaha but there is a lot more white chads than fucking shit skin chads
average white male mog above average ethnic so get roped

can u tell me what skin color do Chico, O'Pry, Barrett, Gandy have?
You coping so hard your still below average in america probably in asia faggot

You coping so hard your still below average in america probably in asia faggot
hahah look at your eyes first of all
dont worry about me i dont need to post pics to boost my dick and hope that someone will rate this positively

if im coping then why ugly white males going to ethnic countries and there they gettin foids when u cant? loser

hahah look at your eyes first of all
dont worry about me i dont need to post pics to boost my dick and hope that someone will rate this positively

if im coping then why ugly white males going to ethnic countries and there they gettin foids when u cant? loser
You need to rope asap

O

No faster for your height
at least im aware of my flaws and im not attacking anyone and writing on someone's profile
frustrated kiddo but calm down, im not first and im not last who gonna tell you that ur eye area sucks

at least im aware of my flaws and im not attacking anyone and writing on someone's profile
frustrated kiddo but calm down, im not first and im not last who gonna tell you that ur eye area sucks
No sucks for your sucky height

You are leaning your facr down. Take a proper pic with straight face.

Btw, even frauding your eye area is shit.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod

Advice vro?

Screenshot 20190727 231113

This my eye no lean no camera angle no squint no leaning face down(correct head posture) advice bro?

Last edited:
dude you have shit eye area tbh stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
  • +1
Reactions: samm735
you are fucking using a frauded angle , we can see it you retard, we are not stupid
you are fucking using a frauded angle , we can see it you retard, we are not stupid
Shut up faggot
dude you have shit eye area tbh stop coping
Explain bro

Yes pct And positive titled eyebrows no lower eyelid exposure no upper eyelid exposure and good ipd is looks sh8t faggot

• So Sad
Reactions: pisslord
This is the third post I have seen about your eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod