Rate my eye

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
The quilt is from Pakistan. Mirin?
63C0538A 2D77 47CF 8C4A A02697EE517C

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Squint a bit harder and you might be able to see no on will rate this frauded shut.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 5892 and 5 others
@Korea rate . IS THAT A HIGH T CHAD PICTURE OR NOT?

@thejoker

@Thompsonz

@imogurfamilia

Terachad eye area

20220403 142650

I mog you :feelshaha: another soul taken

@StrangerDanger @Thompsonz @Erik-Jón

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and StrangerDanger
rate the power of frauding @ForeverRecession
he's squinting as if his life depends on it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 14160
rate the power of frauding @ForeverRecession
he's squinting as if his life depends on it
What power of muh sqinting? His whole eye area is tensed up, he can't pull that off irl or in pics without looking wierd
No muh power of squinting for your canthal tilt, pfl, brow tilt, brow density, pfh, medial canthus, true hooding, eye color, es ratio, ipd, and under eye support.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Deleted member 16371 and StrangerDanger
What power of muh sqinting? His whole eye area is tensed up, he can't pull that off irl or in pics without looking wierd
No muh power of squinting for your canthal tilt, pfl, brow tilt, brow density, pfh, medial canthus, true hooding, eye color, es ratio, ipd, and under eye support.
Gigacope.
Rate his eye area in psl, looks insane. textbook hunter eyes.

Wrong. Canthal tilt is slight positive. Pfl is 30 mm. Brow tilt is opry tier. Full hooding . Eye colour is dark but ok I’m still 6 psl in this pic. Es ratio is perfect you can’t see because I’ve cropped just to the eye, you can see from my old pic. Ipd is also perfect. Under eye support neutral

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger