Rate my eyes/eye area

illusion

illusion

Iron
IMG 5494

Don’t know what type of eyes I have and if my eye spacing is ideal, let me know about both please.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
You have insane lashes
Thank you, I get complimented on them a lot, don't know if I should do anything with them or leave them in their current state though

good lashes is your name greason

are you a foid

• JFL
Reactions: illusion
QUICK SHUT DOWN THE FORUM THERE IS A FOID IN HERE ❗❗

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and illusion
Bump, got called a foid and held at gunpoint for a titty pic, still looking for an actual rating 😭

You actually must be female.

I'd Know.

send me bob and vagene pics rn i have money and im willing to pay top dollar

• +1
Reactions: Delons
Bump, still need an actual rating

I don’t see it as that bad of a thing, a lot of girls have really pretty eyes
Yeah, I'm giving you a hard time it could be worse, you have spider lashes like me.

Yeah, I'm giving you a hard time it could be worse, you have spider lashes like me.
Didn’t know the name of the lashes but one google search and all I could find was prop lashes, that’s probably a good thing, I’m just thanking god my canthal tilt isn’t negative and my eye shape isn’t fucked, it wouldn’t look too good now that I’m looking at what was possible of my face

• +1
Reactions: Tuckernuck Island
shit, i think thats a foid, send boobies pls

You are not a female because you have tick marks between one eyebrow and the other, and I see no remnants of makeup. And you would have a lot of eyelashes for a woman. Anyway, all kidding aside, it's a normal eye area, saved by the eyelashesm

• +1
You are not a female because you have tick marks between one eyebrow and the other, and I see no remnants of makeup. And you would have a lot of eyelashes for a woman. Anyway, all kidding aside, it's a normal eye area, saved by the eyelashesm
FINALLY. Thank you for giving me a genuine rating unlike all the people asking for titty pics. I appreciate it very much.

• +1
FINALLY. Thank you for giving me a genuine rating unlike all the people asking for titty pics. I appreciate it very much.
You're welcome, however you should have framed the eyebrows. Eyes without eyebrows are like fish without the sea

You're welcome, however you should have framed the eyebrows. Eyes without eyebrows are like fish without the sea
Oh yes I am sorry about that, my eyebrows are in an embarrassing state and I am going to get them properly done soon, I've only been in this type of community for a few days now and have been researching how to look better for around 3-4 months beforehand, I have changed absolutely nothing about myself yet, I'm only gathering opinions on my base currently and how I may improve.

• +1
Average, not halo not failo

• +1
Average, not halo not failo
Thanks, I appreciate you giving an actual rating, is there anything I should do with my eyes or do I keep them as is?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72684
Rlly just depends on ur face tbh if u have other fem or masc features

Thanks, I appreciate you giving an actual rating, is there anything I should do with my eyes or do I keep them as is?
I'd say keep them how it is for just softmaxxing