Rate my eyes when green 😱😳

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Screenshot 20240828 030137

Insane halo. I would be ethnic slayer I swear! @Gengar you know @JohnDoe was correct! This would turn every ethnic girl wet. I look like a complete deathnic with T50 eyes of death, but you change eye colour entire perception changes. I thought the only thing wrong with my eyes were UEE. But no it is colouring. Subhumanity vs HTN (excluding my subhuman height) is only an eye colour away

What surgery do I need for this bhais?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: iloveboobs, boxface34, PlayersGetPlayed and 22 others
Where did you buy them?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iloveboobs, Rzn and soover4me
Brutal eyecolourpill

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Autismcel, watah and 1 other person
Looksmatch2

Now imagine this ANGEL with green eyes! :love:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, mayo mogger and 6 others
periorbital implants, radix augmentation, laser iridoplasty

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and SecularIslamist
Looks legit well done

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and SecularIslamist
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger, truthhurts, GlamourPursuer and 1 other person
View attachment 3129433

Insane halo. I would be ethnic slayer I swear! @Gengar you know @JohnDoe was correct! This would turn every ethnic girl wet. I look like a complete deathnic with T50 eyes of death, but you change eye colour entire perception changes. I thought the only thing wrong with my eyes were UEE. But no it is colouring. Subhumanity vs HTN (excluding my subhuman height) is only an eye colour away

I imagined you as really dark dravidian colored arab ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ghoulish, truthhurts and SecularIslamist
Looks legit well done

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Jfll at my shitty internet :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Upper eye lid exposure it’s over

• WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • +1
Eyecos 9G laser tho you can only get green if you don’t have vanta black eyes
I'll look into this, thanks. This is my actual eye. How over / salvagable is it?

Screenshot 20240828 034813

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and SecularIslamist
My eye area is my best feature, I can only cope and wish about how it could be lighter as sadly there’s nothing to do

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and mrriceguyreturn
Not over. Ever thought about going the @RealFunkyFlamingo route and getting contacts? Might get annoying to have to put in everyday but it's free PSL.
Contacts are always obvious, I used to wear them for quite a while and everyone called me out for them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, SecularIslamist and moredatesmorerapes
View attachment 3129433

pneumo lookalike eyes

• Woah
Contacts are always obvious, I used to wear them for quite a while and everyone called me out for them
And yeux clair type stuff look uncanny and probably will blind you
There is no solution, I may try light brown contacts for like amber eyes and those appear less frauded than green or something

I think you might be the lightest Bengali person I’ve ever seen.

I think you might be the lightest Bengali person I’ve ever seen.
It's sunlightpill. I'm light brown with yellow hue of death.

The whitest is @lightskinbengali I'm pretty sure. I think he said he looks med somehow.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
I did this with the blue eyes filter on Snap, it ascended me to this high class North Atlantid movie star. But I think it’s something of a fool’s gold, in real life it would look weird and unnatural to change your eye color, phenotypical features like that are at the genetic core of your looks and I think messing with them would drop you off right in the middle of the uncanny valley.

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 3129433

Nigga why the fuck do you claim to be bad looking. You don't even look ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and SecularIslamist
Nigga why the fuck do you claim to be bad looking. You don't even look ethnic
Bro I am ethnic, these eyes are giga haloing me into med territory. That's why it's shocking.

I'll admit by curry standarde I don't look bad, but I am still deathnic and considered vermin by even by fellow curries (🇵🇰🇮🇳). Yes even Indians hate me.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Bro I am ethnic, these eyes are giga haloing me into med territory. That's why it's shocking.

I'll admit by curry standarde I don't look bad, but I am still deathnic and considered vermin by even by fellow curries (🇵🇰🇮🇳). Yes even Indians hate me.
No dumbass(respecrfully) you cute as hell

• JFL
No dumbass(respecrfully) you cute as hell
That's exactly my point. Guys think I'm cute women think I'm subhuman. Asking guys to rate me and believing them was the worst mistake I made.

That's exactly my point. Guys think I'm cute women think I'm subhuman. Asking guys to rate me and believing them was the worst mistake I made.
I meant attractive nohomo

View attachment 3129433

How are you even incel lmfao 🤣

mogs me bhai, its so over. Looks like we in the same spot ig

Imagine having 20k posts on rotter dot org with eyes like that

If the rest of your face matches your eyes you're probably HTN

Josh Richard

What contacts are those

• +1
  • Hmm...
looks decent

• +1