• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Halotestin
Looks sad, like your life

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 4804, Hector and 4 others
Only good thing is the hooding weak under eye support and lack of strength underneath ruins you

Only good thing is the hooding weak under eye support and lack of strength underneath ruins you
Probably just tired and that so I need more sleep

Girls will call you pig like, that's something you will have to deal with for the rest of your life. But at least you look intimidating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Girls will call you pig like, that's something you will have to deal with for the rest of your life. But at least you look intimidating.
Fuck you just said your scared of me not only that no girl has ever called me a pig apart from my mum and that's cause ill fart near her in my house

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
good eye color but ur eyebrows r too light dye them black

• JFL
I dont lie about your situation, sad eyes=sad life

intereztingly enough. Why is it people with sad eyes have a sad life? Is it due to physiognomy where ur tested shit due to subhuman eye area growing up or people with sad eyes are biologically programmed to be sad from the beginning?
Treated shit*

• +1
intereztingly enough. Why is it people with sad eyes have a sad life? Is it due to physiognomy where ur tested shit due to subhuman eye area growing up or people with sad eyes are biologically programmed to be sad from the beginning?
Treated shit*

NCT=beta cuck male that looks like gonna cry all time=treated like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
NCT=beta cuck male that looks like gonna cry all time=treated like shit

brutal bro. in highschool every damn day one of my teachers would ask me to stay after class and constantly asked if i was depressed and needed help. In my mind i was like "what the fuck?' but just told them I was super confused and no I wasn't.

sad shit.

• So Sad
Nice eye color

brutal bro. in highschool every damn day one of my teachers would ask me to stay after class and constantly asked if i was depressed and needed help. In my mind i was like "what the fuck?' but just told them I was super confused and no I wasn't.

sad shit.

Are u recessed too right?

172873 8e42eaf1a71da94c1595d13d01d1c753
rate my 70981891th pic bros

5/10 negative tilt